Old March 9th 05, 03:39 PM
BarbaraVilliers

Default Complaint to AOL

I have complained to AOL about this disgusting behaviour.
BarbaraVilliers was a distant family connection of mine. Not that it is
any of Truong's businness.
Hopefully AOL will take this seriously
BarbaraVilliers

Old March 9th 05, 03:57 PM
I'm real

BarbaraVilliers wrote:
I have complained to AOL about this disgusting behaviour.

You're a pathetic piece of ****. You're also a ****ing psycho. You keep
on attacking people who don't know you, don't give a **** about, and
have nothing to do with your ****ing psychotic behavior. And now you're
****ing whining because people think you're a psychotic idiot? No
wonder why Berez fired your ass and banned your ****ing ass. Take your
medication and go cry to your mommy. You want your ****ing freedom of
speech to insult people and you can't handle when people see through
your ****ing psychotic dirty warp mind? Welcome to Virginia Ray! Come
and get me Ray.

The complete idiot wrote

Hi all
I have already complained about impersonation to Google and I'm
prepared to take it further if required.

BarbaraVillers

---------------------------

Multiple choices:

A: The idiot can't even spell his own fake name Villiers correctly
B: Barbara Villiers died centuries ago
C: Not only this idiot thinks he's a woman, he also came back from the
dead
D: (S)he/it wants to take action after insulting everyone and lying
about everything. What's next, take everyone to court?
E: Yes, S(he)/it is a total psycho
F: All of the above

Answer: All of the above!

* Stop calling women ****s and bitches.
* Stop trashing people. Stop fabricating ****.
* Stop your stupid childish game.
* Stop being a ****ing psycho.
* Stop selling your cyberdream garbage and we can all get along fine.

You have attacked at least 20 people so far and enough is enough. You
bring up names of innocent people for your ****ing pleasure?

The call is yours asshole. We're all tired of your god damn stupid
juvenile games. I'm in VIRGINIA so come and get me Gordo. You're
nothing but a psychotic piece of ****.

Go cry to your mommy and leave all of us alone. Do yourself a favor and

check in a mental institution.

http://www.cybersheet.com/easy=AD=AD=AD?.html
Seduction Made Easy. Get this book FREE when you buy participating
affiliated books!

http://www.cybersheet.com/libr=AD=AD=AD?ary.html
The Seduction Library. Four free books to get you started on your
quest to get laid.

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech forum

Old March 9th 05, 05:33 PM
Aurora

I leave it to people to decide who is the more psychotic, Barbara
Villiers (the real one) or some fool who's only contribution to this is
to incessently spam, copy someone's name, call people purile names and
swear non-stop. Looks to me like a very one sided decision.
No doubt the spammer will turn his attentions to me and dig through his
moronic mind for insults to send my way, but if that's what keeps him
happy, then so be it, at least it keeps him off the streets and he
cannot harm innocent people.
Gary

Old March 9th 05, 05:48 PM
I'm real

Yes, and if you have any balls, you should have muzzled your
wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend or whatever long ago. You were asked
nicely by many people here to shut the hell up and take your stupid
whining, personal attacks and lies elsewhere. It was your choice to
continue acting like an asshole. Ray, shut the **** up, go play chess
and people will leave you alone. Want my address in Virginia? Gonna
come and get me?

[...]

A: The idiot can't even spell his own fake name Villiers correctly

http://www.cybersheet.com/easy=AD=AD=AD=AD?.html

http://www.cybersheet.com/libr=AD=AD=AD=AD?ary.html

Old March 9th 05, 06:01 PM
Aurora

Stupid whining, personal attackes and lies. I do wish you would stop
being so narcisstic and keep talking about yourself. You just do it too
often to be healthy! Please supply your address. I have some friends in
that state whom would love to visit you.
Also try and listen to what people are telling you, I don't know who
Ray is, neither do I live in the same country as him. If for nothing
else that just goes to show exactrly what you are like, completely
batty.
Gary

Old March 9th 05, 08:32 PM
Psychotic dope

Hey asshole, out of curiosity, do you clean up his/her **** everyday?

wonder why Berez fired your ass and banned your ****ing ass. You should
be ban from the whole ****ing world. Take your medication and go cry to
your mommy. You want your ****ing freedom of speech to insult people
and you can't handle when people see through your ****ing psychotic
dirty warp mind? Welcome to Virginia Ray! Come and get me Ray.

The complete idiot wrote

Hi all

I have already complained about impersonation to Google and I'm
prepared to take it further if required.

BarbaraVillers

-------------------------

Multiple choices:

A: The idiot can't even spell his own fake name Villiers correctly
[...]

Here it is psycho, come and get me. 25345 Langford Onley VA 23418. I'm
waiting. In the mean time, shut the **** up you ****ing psycho.

Old March 9th 05, 09:09 PM
Aurora

You really should learn the correct usage of the English Language, it
would, at least, make your insults grammatically correct. But, that
would be too much to expect, especially from someone who obviously has
a very large potato on their shoulder.
Gary

Old March 9th 05, 09:22 PM
GreenCastle

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...&zipcode=23418

This address is as fictional as the integrity you promised to bring to
Chess-Live.

Old March 9th 05, 09:55 PM
Psychotic dope

Aurora wrote:
Stupid whining, personal attackes and lies.

Yup! That's you Ray! Now take your medication.

Old March 9th 05, 10:08 PM
Ray Gordon

Stupid whining, personal attackes and lies.

Yup! That's you Ray! Now take your medication.

You are harassing me in response to posts from someone in Britain.

--
Ray Gordon, Author
http://www.cybersheet.com/easy.html

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html