Old March 11th 05, 01:38 PM
Ray Barbara Gordo

Default Teen Crisis Intervention

Lifelines Crisis Intervention represents programs which have assisted
families from all corners of the nation in finding the best program for
their teen. We represent only the finest programs in the U.S. that will
help your teenager internalize lasting changes and assist you in
rebuilding family unity.

We represent programs which retain a 97% parent satisfaction rate. We
can offer solutions for your teen when you have come to your "wits
end". We truly care about your family's well-being and want to help you
however we can.Give us a call for a free consultation, needs assessment
and recommendation.

Our programs help your child gain perspective, self-awareness, lose bad
habits, and learn tools for life, including:
Accountability, Responsibility, Integrity, Respect, and Self-Esteem.

No two teens are the same, and not every program is the best option for
your family. Upon assessing your child's needs, location and financial
situation, our family representatives will guide you every step of the
way. We will simplify the admissions process for you and coordinate the
entire enrollment process from beginning to end.

Once you have decided which option fits best, we will guide you every
step of the way in helping your child to reach his or her potential.