Old March 14th 05, 09:26 AM
Ray Gordon

Default Anyone want to support my chess training?

Not expecting anything, but just using these postings to throw back in
people's faces when they want me to play for them after my game hits its
peak.

I am the hardest-working chessplayer in America now, and intend to remain so
for quite some time. These lazy kids are downright uninspiring.

--
Ray Gordon, Author
http://www.cybersheet.com/easy.html

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library. Four free books to get you started on your quest to
get laid.

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech forum.

Old March 14th 05, 01:05 PM
Le Modern Caveman

I do! Can I teach myself?

http://www.cybersheet.com/easy=AD.html

http://www.cybersheet.com/libr=ADary.html

Old March 14th 05, 04:20 PM
Simply nutty

Can you teach yourself to be normal? Asshole!