Old March 14th 05, 05:28 PM
BarbaraVilliers

Default Truong and the Chess Centre great PR LOL

Simply nutty Mar 14, 8:18 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics
From: "Simply nutty" - Find messages by this
author
Date: 14 Mar 2005 08:18:32 -0800
Subject: Last word from Le Modern Caveman
original | Report Abuse

The 2 psychotic assholes speak again. "sigh

Old March 14th 05, 06:10 PM
Le Modern Omnisexual Caveman

The 2 psychotic assholes speak again. "sigh"

Yes, we all know. Everyone who hates you is Truong even though I'm from
the other coast you idiot!

Barbie Villiers

http://www.cybersheet.com/easy.html
Seduction Made Easy. Get this book FREE when you buy participating
affiliated books!

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library. Four free books to get you started on your
quest to get laid.

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech forum

Old March 14th 05, 06:13 PM

http://www.cybersheet.com/easy=AD.html

http://www.cybersheet.com/libr=ADary.html