Old March 14th 05, 07:36 PM

Default Poor Sam is Dead

As Sam Sloan gazes down from his place in heaven, he is gratified at
the expressions of grief and sorrow that he is gone and prefers to
look past those who express the fear that he will rise again from the
dead in three days.

Fortunately, we have a very small and limited number of genuine Sam
Sloan autographs for sale which may be ordered at reasonable cost.

So here is your chance to get a great bargain and buy a genuine Sam
Sloan autograph, sure to increase in value as the years go by.

For this wonderful opportunity call 718-949-2512 and remember: We only
have a few left!