Old March 19th 05, 01:46 AM
Doom & Gloom Dave

Default Beatriz already in trouble with NY State Department of Labor

Sam Sloan wrote:
Beatriz already in trouble with NY State Department of Labor

Sigh.

Ever since Beatriz Marinello took control of the USCF by having
herself named as Chief Operating Officer, she has put a tight lid on
any information coming out.

This is laughably false. We've had more information out of this
administration than the entire history of the USCF. Certain folks may not
like it so ignore it, but it is true nonetheless.

snip

Another issue concerns the fact that the USCF has long used a Illinois
number for the Pension/Profit Sharing Plan, whereas it should be using
a New York number.

Hmm, I'd bet that the current administration didn't switch from NY to ILL.
I'm sure every administration has kept it in the land of Lincoln since the
503 paperwork was drawn up. So how is this the fault of the president you've
got the hate-on for? You should probably point the finger back at the hands
that are feeding you these leaks.

Still another issue concerns the fact that the USCF has long been
delinquent in making payments into the pension plan. The USCF calls
this a profit sharing plan, not a pension plan, but the state
authorities might rule that it is actually a pension plan.

Anybody who knows, please speak up.

Because God knows the people who don't sure are noisy enough.

Old March 19th 05, 04:40 AM

BOARD CIRCLING THE WAGONS

Anybody who knows, please speak up. -- Sam Sloan

Sam: someone is talking to me right NOW about the problems with the
NY labor department. I hope to be able to provide very soon something
substantive to
back up my many earlier pointed questions to Randy Bauer and the Board.

Some of you may recollect that one of my questions that I've
asked about a dozen times is whether NY State unemployment and pension
funds were included in Randy Bauer's estimated moving costs.

The eventual answer before the BIG SILENCE was that even if the
move costs double what Mr. Bauer estimated (perhaps $400,000 for a move
that wasn't even necessary to begin with!) it would still be a
gee-lorious thingy.

As I noted after hearing that tacit trial balloon, fasten yoh seat
belts, bruthas, it's gonna be a bumpy ride! The Board majority has
costed out virtually nothing. They made a decision and are now flying
by the seat of the pants. Meanwhile, we still don't have the detailed
cost estimates of the move to Cross-to-Bear. They are a closely guarded
secret as Mr. Bauer complains about moles" and "leaks."

If our ancestors in the covered wagons had planned as poorly as
the Board majority when moving West, the Indians would have had an easy
time of it. As it is, Famished Phil Elmore and the Crossville natives
have already scalped the Federaton right down to the family pawns.