Old March 20th 05, 01:00 AM
Taylor Kingston

Default Goran Tomic on the Great Conspiracy

We've been waiting, trying to give Goran Tomic the benefit of the
doubt, and repeatedly asking him to clarify certain curious recent
statements. No clarification has been forthcoming on these statements:

"If some secret world rulers (which Bobby revealed) find that your
country has some values they need, everything can happen." - Goran
Tomic, March 14 2005.

"World's rulers (Bobby identified them) wanted to destroy our
country, take our resources, put their bases and that's all." -
Goran Tomic, March 14 2005.

So wrote Goran Tomic in the rgcm thread "The current scene,"
apparently in all seriousness; we could detect no irony or sarcasm. The
"Bobby" to whom he referred was of course famous chess champion
Bobby Fischer. Tomic's statements indicate endorsement of at least
some of Fischer's political views, in particular his belief in the
existence of a secret world government. We scanned recent Fischer
interviews for quotes on that subject. We present them below, without
comment:

From an interview on Philippine radio, January 14, 1999:

Fischer: "This is just a conspiracy against me by the Jews."
Pablo Mercado: "Why? Why?"
Fischer: "Those filthy filthy *******s. You know they're trying
to take over the world."

Fischer: "Yes, well, umm, this is just the latest in a long line of
crimes against me by World Jewry and the Jew-controlled United States
of America."

From an interview on Philippine radio, January 27, 1999:

Fischer: "This is a giant conspiracy of the Jewish world
government."

Fischer: "The Jews who control the world press, they really think
people are stupid, you know?"

Fischer: "This was all orchestrated by the Jewish world
governments."

From an interview on Philippine radio, March10, 1999:

Fischer: "[T]he Jews control the courts in the USA ... The United
States are ruled by circumcised Jews."

Fischer: "It is one big conspiracy against me. Those f---ing
*******s are trying to capture dominion of the world. They have
invented that story about the holocaust and the gas chambers. There
wasn't a holocaust at all in World War Two. They are filthy liars!"

From an interview on Philippine radio, May 24, 1999:

Fischer: "You know, America is totally under control of the Jews
.... And you can see who are the, the top people the Clinton -
maybe he's not a Jew, maybe he is, but Albright is a Jew for sure ...
the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense are, are dirty Jews
.... And, uh, Holbrooke is a dirty Jew, you know. So, uh, the, the Jews
are in total uh, control of this uh, bombing thing of Yugoslavia."

Mr. Tomic is from the former Yugoslavia. Is the above quote what he
had in mind when he said "World's rulers (Bobby identified them)
wanted to destroy our country"?
While the following quote is not about "secret world rulers," it
bears mentioning:

"Jews use Christian children. They murder them and use the blood
for their black magic ceremonies. They mix blood through those crusts,
the matzohs. They eat them when they celebrate Pesach." - Fischer,
March 10, 1999.

The above quotes are well-documented as coming from Fischer himself;
in fact they are available in either audio or transcript form on his
own website http://home.att.ne.jp/moon/fischer/.
Mr. Tomic has been asked repeatedly if such quotes were what he had
in mind when he said that Fischer had 'revealed and identified some
secret world rulers.' He has declined to comment, leaving readers to
draw their own conclusions.