Old March 21st 05, 11:29 AM
David Ames

Default A short note for HansJ

"We don't have the same moral and legal framework as the rest of the
world," Scalia said in January, "and never have."

-- Luiza Ch. Savage, "Legal Aliens," in The Boston Sunday Globe, March
20, 2005, pages A1, A5 (Focus section).

The context of this article concerns the reference to foreign legal
standards within U.S. Supreme Court decisions. Scalia is a Justice of
the U.S. Supreme Court.

David Ames

Old March 21st 05, 11:51 AM
Hans Jørgen Lassen

"David Ames" wrote:

"We don't have the same moral and legal framework as the rest of the
world," Scalia said in January, "and never have."

-- Luiza Ch. Savage, "Legal Aliens," in The Boston Sunday Globe, March
20, 2005, pages A1, A5 (Focus section).

The context of this article concerns the reference to foreign legal
standards within U.S. Supreme Court decisions. Scalia is a Justice of
the U.S. Supreme Court.

Thank you, David. I will try to find that article.
HansJ

Old March 21st 05, 12:30 PM
Paul Rubin

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/ide.../legal_aliens/
Old March 21st 05, 01:18 PM
Hans Jørgen Lassen

Thank you too, Paul. I read the article. Very interesting.

HansJ

Old March 21st 05, 05:09 PM
David Ames

Hans J=F8rgen Lassen wrote:
Thank you too, Paul. I read the article. Very interesting.

HansJ

You can find a lot of news and opinion from the US at
artsandlettersdaily.com

David Ames