Old March 21st 05, 07:48 PM

Default Court transcript is ready. I need a volunteer to pick it up.

Court transcript is ready. I need a volunteer to pick it up.

I have just received word that the court stenographer has prepared the
transcript of the hearing held in Orange County Supreme Court in
Goshen New York in the case of Sam Sloan vs. Beatriz Marinello and the
USCF.

I need somebody to go to the courthouse to pick up the transcript in
both paper and disk format and pay the $60 fee for the court reporter.

I am trying to get this done before the USCF attorney goes and
collects the same transcript, which might make it difficult for me to
get another one.

The court reporter who has the transcript is Neil Bostok. His number
is 845-291-3128. He is in the Orange County Courthouse located at
255-275 Main Street, Goshen, New York. Goshen can be reached by Short
Line Bus from New York City.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Old March 22nd 05, 02:54 AM
StanB

"Bugsy" wrote in message
.. .

Sam Sloan wrote:
Court transcript is ready. I need a volunteer to pick it up.
Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

**** U !~!

Now, now, surely Sam must have one friend with a car that can run up and get
it. Doesn't he?

Sam would go himself but he doesn't want to lose his place in line at the
neighborhood soup kitchen.

Old March 22nd 05, 03:05 AM
Tom Klem

No no. Sam is too busy visiting homes in Nevada to make sure that all the
kiddies got their magazine. He's been to thousands of homes since the day he
claimed that only one address was getting all the magazines.

And, you know Sam, when he makes a promise, well ... that's it. He promised
to prove that only one person was getting all the magazines, and he said he
would visit every address in the magazine database to verify it, personally
inspecting the lates magazine ... little did he know he'd still be wandering
the deserts.

Oh well, pipe dreams. Everybody has one or two of them now and again

And a good laugh too!

--
Tom Klem

"Slanders, Libels and Defamations are our business!"
---sign hanging up in the back of Spam Sloan's rusting cab.
"StanB" wrote in message

"Bugsy" wrote in message
.. .

Old March 22nd 05, 04:45 AM
Ray Gordon

Um, don't they MAIL that stuff to you, or is paying for it the obstacle?

Don't they have IFP?

--
Ray Gordon, Author
http://www.cybersheet.com/easy.html

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library. Four free books to get you started on your quest to
get laid.

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech forum.

Old March 22nd 05, 04:18 PM
Sarcasm

No! We don't support a frivolous case.

Old March 23rd 05, 11:19 AM
David Ames

Sarcasm wrote:
No! We don't support a frivolous case.

But anonymous people do do a lot of things that they would not want
attributed to them.

David Ames