Old March 22nd 05, 09:46 PM
curtains

Default My campaign for the Executive Board

I just want to make it very clear once more that I'm running
independently in this election with no ties to any other candidate.
Anything you may hear to the contrary is untrue, and I have no
"alliances" or unspoken agenda. Any inquiries to my position in this
campaign should be directed solely to me. I don't like to get into
these discussions, so this is the final time I'm going to address this
issue.

Old March 23rd 05, 05:37 AM
Ray Gordon

I just want to make it very clear once more that I'm running
independently in this election with no ties to any other candidate.

Interesting choice of word the "ties."

Someone said I didn't have the balls to call your sister a ****. Were they
right? Let the audience be the judge.

Stupid little pussy.

Go **** yourself and your whole family.

--
Ray Gordon, Author
http://www.cybersheet.com/easy.html

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library. Four free books to get you started on your quest to
get laid.

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech forum.

Old March 23rd 05, 05:43 AM
Ray Gordon

Hey you stupid little asswipe with the pathetic **** for a sister:

You find time to post here to promote yourself, but ignore all the other
crap that you should have spoken out on?

Didn't that asswipe you call a daddy teach you the value of respect?

Well at least now I have proof that someone in fact has been reading this
group. The pussy made himself at least semi-useful to my cause.

Old March 23rd 05, 05:03 PM
David Ames

curtains wrote:
I just want to make it very clear once more that I'm running
independently in this election with no ties to any other candidate.
Anything you may hear to the contrary is untrue, and I have no
"alliances" or unspoken agenda. Any inquiries to my position in this
campaign should be directed solely to me. I don't like to get into
these discussions, so this is the final time I'm going to address

this
issue.

I shall be looking for any candidate on the ballot running under the
name "curtains."

David Ames

Old March 23rd 05, 09:42 PM
zdrakec

You got my vote.

Cheers,
zdrakec

Old March 23rd 05, 10:00 PM
Sarcasm

His sister is a better candidate. This guy wants to play poker
professionally. He can run for the EB of the poker federation.

Old March 23rd 05, 10:19 PM
Ray Gordon

His sister is a

Piece of ****.

Old March 24th 05, 04:01 AM
arodobop

Gordon -

Stop being an idiot. Do you not realize that with every asinine post
you send you lose the respect you so desparately crave?

Good grief, act your age and stop trolling. Go work on your game or do
something productive.

=/

Old March 24th 05, 11:31 PM
Doom & Gloom Dave

Greg Shahade wrote:
Good point, I think I just successfully changed my nickname.

I look forward to seeing your candidate statements.