Old March 23rd 05, 04:50 PM
Hans Jørgen Lassen

Default Fischer on the road

Tomorrow he should arrive at Copenhagen Airport. And after 4 hours fly on to
Iceland.
HansJ

Old March 23rd 05, 05:12 PM
The Masked Bishop

Hans, you are just clutching yourself over this, aren't you.

Go on a date. Get a life. You are idolizing a creep.

TMB

k...

Old March 23rd 05, 05:31 PM
Hans Jørgen Lassen

"The Masked Bishop" wrote:

Go on a date.

My wife would not like that; she is very strict in these matters.

You are idolizing a creep.

Well, Fischer is a human being. Did I ever complain that he was a saint?

HansJ

Old March 23rd 05, 05:57 PM
The Masked Bishop

So was Joseph Goebbels. And since he and Fischer both shared similar
philosophies, and made every effort to communicate those views to the world,
I suppose you can forgive him for not being a saint, too.

Old March 23rd 05, 07:11 PM
Hans Jørgen Lassen

I did not invite Goebbels to my last birthday party, and, well, maybe I will
not invite Fischer to my next birthday. But, still, he is a human being.
Crazy, yes. It takes all kinds ...
HansJ