Old March 23rd 05, 10:07 PM
Sarcasm

Default Message to Mike Nolan

We're not interested in your god damn political view or jokes. We're
only interested in the rating system. Do you job and stop playing
politics. Sheeesh

Old March 23rd 05, 11:11 PM
Mike Nolan

"Sarcasm" writes:

We're not interested in your god damn political view or jokes. We're
only interested in the rating system. Do you job and stop playing
politics. Sheeesh

Who's interested in your jokes or politics, Paul?

I am not a USCF employee, they cannot set my hours. I'd be happy to
drop down to 8 hours a day, though, I figure that'd give me 3-4 more
hours to spend with my family every evening. Heck, maybe I could even
have a weekend off!
--
Mike Nolan

Old March 24th 05, 05:50 AM
Rob

Mike Nolan wrote:
"Sarcasm" writes:

We're not interested in your god damn political view or jokes. We're
only interested in the rating system. Do you job and stop playing
politics. Sheeesh

Who's interested in your jokes or politics, Paul?

I am not a USCF employee, they cannot set my hours. I'd be happy to
drop down to 8 hours a day, though, I figure that'd give me 3-4 more
hours to spend with my family every evening. Heck, maybe I could

even
have a weekend off!
--
Mike Nolan

One person who I can say deserves our respect is Mike Nolan.
Thats all I will say on this.
Rob

Old March 24th 05, 06:33 AM

MIKE NOLAN IS INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR

I am not a USCF employee, they cannot set my hours. I'd be happy to
drop down to 8 hours a day, though, I figure that'd give me 3-4 more
hours to spend with my family every evening. Heck, maybe I could even
have a weekend off! Mike Nolan

Good heavens! How much in "expenses" is political crony Mike
Nolan receiving? We know that Beatriz Marinello is getting $60,000 in
annualized
"expenses," though she like Mike Nolan, is not a Federation employee.
So, then, how much has Mr. Nolan's political friends awarded him?

Old March 24th 05, 07:03 AM
FiFiela

Good heavens! How much in "expenses" is political crony

Mike
Nolan receiving? We know that Beatriz Marinello is getting $60,000

in
annualized
"expenses," though she like Mike Nolan, is not a Federation employee.
So, then, how much has Mr. Nolan's political friends awarded him?

Bad choice of "Target". Mike is the Best Thing USCF has going and is
worth anything USCF is or is not paying him. When someone performs,
they are worth the money.

Suggest you rant on another person or subject.

Best,
Allan

Old March 24th 05, 07:13 AM
Mike Nolan

" writes:

MIKE NOLAN IS INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR

I am not a USCF employee, they cannot set my hours. I'd be happy to
drop down to 8 hours a day, though, I figure that'd give me 3-4 more
hours to spend with my family every evening. Heck, maybe I could even
have a weekend off! Mike Nolan

Good heavens! How much in "expenses" is political crony Mike
Nolan receiving? We know that Beatriz Marinello is getting $60,000 in
annualized
"expenses," though she like Mike Nolan, is not a Federation employee.
So, then, how much has Mr. Nolan's political friends awarded him?

I normally work from my home in Nebraska. The USCF picks up my hotel
room and travel expenses (if I fly) when I have to go to New York
or Crossville, those are the only expenses I get. That reminds, me
I haven't submitted my airplane ticket, rental car and airport parking
fees for my trip to Crossville last November. Thanks, Larry.

Perhaps I should ask for reimbursement from the USCF for my trip to
the emergency room when I came down with gastroenteritis while in
Crossville earlier this month?

I was also reimbursed for some purchases put on my credit card (because
the USCF didn't have a line of credit at Staples yet, or at Lowes) while
I was in Tennessee, those were all for supplies or equipment for the USCF
office.
--
Mike Nolan
Old March 24th 05, 11:54 AM
Spam Scone

Rob wrote:
Mike Nolan wrote:
"Sarcasm" writes:

We're not interested in your god damn political view or jokes.

We're
only interested in the rating system. Do you job and stop playing
politics. Sheeesh

Who's interested in your jokes or politics, Paul?

I am not a USCF employee, they cannot set my hours. I'd be happy

drop down to 8 hours a day, though, I figure that'd give me 3-4

more
hours to spend with my family every evening. Heck, maybe I could

even
have a weekend off!
--
Mike Nolan

One person who I can say deserves our respect is Mike Nolan.
Thats all I will say on this.
Rob

Mike acts as handmaiden to whatever regime is in power.

Old March 24th 05, 01:39 PM
StanB

wrote in message
ups.com...

We know that Beatriz Marinello is getting $60,000 in
annualized "expenses,"

How do we know this? And why do you suggest that it is not a reimbursement
for expenses?

Old March 24th 05, 01:44 PM
StanB

"Mike Nolan" wrote in message

Perhaps I should ask for reimbursement from the USCF for my trip to
the emergency room when I came down with gastroenteritis while in
Crossville earlier this month?

I would suggest you avoid the pickled hog jowls in the future. Instead, do
us all a favor and order the barbecued parrsnips.

Old March 24th 05, 03:34 PM
Angelo De Pa1ma

IDIOT: Nolan works pro bono, or in your case pro imbecilico. We should be
grateful for his efforts and professionalism.

oups.com...