Old March 23rd 05, 10:15 PM
Sarcasm

Default Free at Last! Free at Last! Bobby Fischer is Free at Last!

30 minutes and he'll open his mouth again.

Old March 23rd 05, 10:17 PM
Liam Too

Sarcasm wrote:
30 minutes and he'll open his mouth again.

Be nice to your fellow New Yorker.

Old March 24th 05, 07:05 AM
FiFiela

Glad Fischer is free as a victory for the Rule of Law. Bobby is still
a Turd.

Old March 24th 05, 05:10 PM
Trianna

R.P. Warren wrote:
Sam Sloan wrote:
Free at Last! Free at Last! Bobby Fischer is Free at Last!
The break came when Iceland granted him citizenship two days ago.

Sam, I'll bet you a dollar that within a year this turns out like

O.
Henry's story 'The Ransom of Red Chief'. The Icelanders will be

begging
Japan (or anyone) to take Fischer off their hands.

I want to have all of your internet babies, R.P. Warren. That was one
of the funniest things I've read in a long time.

T.

Old March 24th 05, 11:18 PM
Doom & Gloom Dave

Sam Sloan wrote:
Free at Last! Free at Last! Bobby Fischer is Free at Last!

Wonderful News! Although it has not hit the major newswires yet, it
appears that Bobby Fischer is out of jail.

The break came when Iceland granted him citizenship two days ago. With
this act, Japan no longer had any legal basis to hold him.

This is a sad day.
A sad day for justice.
An even sadder day for Iceland.
A glorious day for genocidal dictators and those who treat with them.

Shame on Iceland.

Old March 24th 05, 11:59 PM

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 23:18:54 GMT, "Doom & Gloom Dave"
wrote:

This is a sad day.
A sad day for justice.
An even sadder day for Iceland.
A glorious day for genocidal dictators and those who treat with them.

Sorry, but I disagree.

I think that this was a bad day for Bush.

Old March 25th 05, 03:11 AM
Eustace

Luke wrote:

Please excuse my ignorance. Is Bobby Fischer a jewish himself?

In his webpage he includes a letter he wrote to the Encyclopedia
Judaica, asking them to remove him from future editions. I think the
definition of jewish is one following Judaism. Besides, he feels lucky
that he is uncircumcised.

-emf

"ayx" wrote in message
oups.com...

the ****en, partly jewish, US policymakers can just step back.

The world chess champion, Bobby Fischer, the greatest man on earth,
walks out free.

free at last, free at last, he is free at last.

the intellectual dwarfs from oval office just contemplate their
defeat against the truely free world.

and their downfall has only just begun.

Old March 26th 05, 10:02 PM
Doom & Gloom Dave

wrote:

This is a sad day.
A sad day for justice.
An even sadder day for Iceland.
A glorious day for genocidal dictators and those who treat with them.

Sorry, but I disagree.

You're free to do so, I excpect many/most will.