Old March 24th 05, 04:26 PM
Noah Roberts

Default Photo of the Year: Bobby Fischer walks with Miss Watai behind him !

Sam Sloan wrote:
http://www.samsloan.com/freeatlast.htm

Finally, a man that knows how to treat his women...

Old March 24th 05, 08:30 PM
axv

"Noah Roberts" wrote in message
ups.com...

Sam Sloan wrote:
http://www.samsloan.com/freeatlast.htm

Finally, a man that knows how to treat his women...

Big man with nothing to do, have to put extra hand in pocket. Let tiny
woman push heavy bags. She is not his wife as reported at the url above,
btw.

Old March 25th 05, 09:01 AM

axv wrote:
"Noah Roberts" wrote in message
ups.com...

Big man with nothing to do, have to put extra hand in pocket. Let

tiny
woman push heavy bags.

He is not too original

http://www.flamenca.net/board/upload...1111695166.jpg

http://www.flamenca.net/board/upload...1111695215.jpg

She is not his wife as reported at the url above,
btw.

Even if she is not, at least she should have fetched some decent
clothes for her boy...pardon, granfriend.

Old March 25th 05, 09:09 AM
Hans Jørgen Lassen

wrote

Even if she is not, at least she should have fetched some decent
clothes for her boy...pardon, granfriend.

I think Fischer likes these kind of clothes. I do. As my wife said: He looks
just like you.

HansJ

Old March 25th 05, 09:54 AM

Fischer likes clothes in hippy style? That is something new for me
'cause I read he collected expensive suits and in 70s even considered
to be one of the most elegant ppl in the world. And hippy style is so
old fashioned.

Old March 25th 05, 10:02 AM
Hans Jørgen Lassen

Fischer likes clothes in hippy style? That is something new for me
'cause I read he collected expensive suits and in 70s even considered
to be one of the most elegant ppl in the world. And hippy style is so
old fashioned.

You are perfectly right. In his younger days Fischer used to dress well. Or
what some people regard as dressing well. I mean, who is to decide how
people should dress? President Bush? President Putin? You or I?
And, yes, hippy style is so old fashioned. So am I. But none the less my
grandchildren love me.
HansJ

Old March 25th 05, 10:48 AM

That is true: ppl are free to dress in a way they like(unless dresscode
is required) as well as others are free to like or dislike their style
of dressing.

Old March 25th 05, 11:11 AM
Hans Jørgen Lassen

"HD" wrote:

It's a bit weird to read a newsgroup regarding computers and chess, and
then consistantly getting confronted with USCF-matters, Bobby Fischer -
and now the new trend in chess-discussions: Dress-code!

Well, life is not split up in separate compartments, it is more or less a
mess. Talks do not in general stick to one simple subject but flows from
this to that.

Still, maybe on this one we have drifted a little too far from the original
subject. On the other hand: Does it really matter?

HansJ

Old March 25th 05, 12:38 PM
HD

Hans Jørgen Lassen wrote:

Talks do not in general stick to one simple subject but flows from
this to that.

Still, maybe on this one we have drifted a little too far from the original
subject. On the other hand: Does it really matter?

HansJ

Hello Hans jørgen,

Of course you're both right and wrong.
This wasn't adressed to you in particular, in fact very little - the
problem with some newsgroups is the lack of space, so irrelevant stuff
erases the - sometimes important - issues in a NG.
In general those who starts the crosspostings are responsible, since
others may not notice anything.

HD