Old March 24th 05, 09:40 PM
Le Modern Caveman

Default And the winners are ....

I will vote for the following people in the upcoming election:

- Cinderella
- Belle
- Pocahontas
- The Little Mermaid

Old March 24th 05, 10:34 PM
George John

My vote goes to The Incredibles. Here's why:

Mr. Incredible's near invulnerability can resist the heat of even the
worst rgcp flames, and should be the next President.

Dash can be the Vice President. His super speed will help him always
stay one step ahead of any member interested in discussing the USCF
with him.

Elastigirl's ability to stretch makes her a perfect Secretary, since
she will naturally know how to stretch the truth as needed.

Violet's ability to turn invisible makes her perfect for the VP of
Finance. She will know how to make any adverse numbers turn invisible,
and her force fields will protect the organization's information from
the prying eyes of its most determined members.

Most importantly, The Incredibles spend a good deal of time doubting
and quarrelling among themselves. With their level of dysfunction they
should fit right in.

I'm just kidding, -big grin-

George