Old May 7th 05, 10:00 AM
Jerzy

"Omega" wrote in message
if u love go...

The main problem with go where I live is the lack of go players. In my
neighbourhood there are two local chess clubs (quite good with plenty of
young and promising players) and OTOH there are not only 0 (zero) go clubs
but also 0 (zero) go players.

Old May 7th 05, 08:18 PM
Roy Schmidt

"Jerzy" wrote:

The main problem with go where I live is the lack of go players. In
my neighbourhood there are two local chess clubs (quite good with
plenty of young and promising players) and OTOH there are not only 0
(zero) go clubs but also 0 (zero) go players.

Errm...would that be 1 (one) go player?

Cheers, Roy

--
my reply-to address is gostoned at insightbb dot com
Roy Schmidt

Old May 8th 05, 09:20 AM
Jerzy

"Roy Schmidt" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s21...

Errm...would that be 1 (one) go player?

We say in Poland that one (1) cuckoo doesn`t make a spring ;-)

Old May 11th 05, 12:25 PM

So you have two clubs in the neighbourhood,
full of "young and promising", possible converts (to Go).

Try your luck.

Greetings,
Tommie

NB: This doesn't mean that you should forget the older ones,
just that the younger ones have less to give up.