Old May 7th 05, 03:15 PM

Default Important Decisions

These are critical times and important decisions must be made. I
recommend the following: If you live near a Big Lots store you must go
there and buy a good supply of Hot Wachula's Georgia style grilling
sauce... the best grilling sauce you'll ever hope to find. Tell 'em
Old Haasie sent 'ya. I've already cleaned out the local supply.

Old Haasie