Old May 13th 05, 01:47 AM

Default Tim Taylor's wife, Barbara Taylor

Tim Taylor's wife, Barbara Taylor

Now that Tim Taylor's sex life is open for discussion, this brings up
a subject I have often wondered about.

In the 1970s, Tim Taylor used to bring his wife, Barbara, to all
Goichberg chess tournaments. She was one sexy hot bitch to beat all
other sexy hot bitches. She talked sexy, walked sexy, dressed sexy, in
every way acted sexy and she was beautiful.

Bill Goichberg always gave her a job as an assistant TD posting
results on the wall charts, so she was always there, available for
conversation.

She always gave us chess players something good to look at. One day
she would wear a short dress. When I say short, I mean very, very
short, so short it was almost not there at all.

Then, the next day she would wear a longer dress but a very low
neckline. When I say low, I mean way down low.

The third day she would wear a long dress with a high neckline but a
bare midriff. We chess players could see her belly-button and just
about everything attached to it.

I have to admit she was a draw. Goichberg did the right thing by
giving her a job. Often I would come to the chess tournaments just to
see what she was wearing that day.

What was strange was that she was married to this nasty dip, Tim
Taylor. Nobody liked him and nobody could see why she stuck with him.

What I thought was hilarious was that Jerry Bibuld constantly tried to
take her out. Bibuld. Yes, you heard that right. Jerome Bibuld, the
dirty old man to top all dirty old men kept over and over again asking
Barbara Taylor out to dinner. She did not seem to reject him. She
usually said she was busy, but I bet that he did sometimes get to have
dinner with her. I wonder what else he got. I also wonder what Tim
Taylor thought about this.

That was years ago. As far as I know, Barbara Taylor has stopped
coming to chess tournaments. I wonder what happened to her and I
wonder whether Tim Taylor mentions her in his article.

Old May 13th 05, 03:34 AM
Angelo DePalma

He didn't mention her, but he did discuss a couple of romantic episodes
between himself and some eastern European women. Maybe he has an open
marriage, or maybe they're divorced.

Old May 13th 05, 06:48 AM
Matt Nemmers

Sam plagiarizes yet again.

This whole story aired on October 22, 1996. It was "Home Improvement"
episode 257.

Regards,

Matt

Old May 13th 05, 06:24 PM

From: "Curt Carlson"
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 22:27:31 -0700
Subject: Tim Taylor's wife, Barbara Taylor

Whoever let that disgusting article get into print should be banned
from working for CL&R forever. I'll never forget the 1976 US Open in
Fairfax, where Taylor and some beautiful babe were practically having
sex on the tournament floor. I presume it was Barbara, since she
dressed a lot like the woman you described. He couldn't keep his
hands off her between moves. Everyone was wondering the same thing,
what was she doing with him; but at the same time, many (if not most)
were envious. I certainly was, since I had never been that friendly
with a dog, much less Miss America. TT isn't GM strength, or anything
close, but he sure likes attention any way he can get it. If he wants
notoriety from chess players, let him try to get it in normal ways,
like winning tournaments or writing acceptable articles. But
if he wants attention from an entirely different group (the adult
entertainment industry), let him move to LA and apply for a role at
Evil Angel productions. However, I doubt this would work either,
since he probably isn't GM strength, or anything close, as a porn star
either!
Old May 16th 05, 02:59 PM

At 06:02 AM 5/16/2005 -0700, Curt Carlson wrote:
Just a question: where was Barbara Taylor when TT was in Hungary? Are they
still married? Just wondering how she liked the fun & games he had to share
with the world.

Good question. I do not know the answer. One person who might know the
answer would be Bill Goichberg, because Bill Goichberg always gave
Barbara Taylor a job working as Assistant TD at the World Open every
year.

I believe that Barbara Taylor stopped coming to the World Open more
than 20 years ago. That would put her at well over 40 now, and she
would probably no longer have to looks to qualify for Miss America.

What I deeply regret is that Tim Taylor did not publish his article
sooner. Had we known about this sooner, we would have realized that
Tim Taylor would probably have had no objection if a group of us had
invited his wife up to hotel rooms in the Adams Mark. Tim Taylor was
always lurking around. The only chess player I know of who had the
balls to ask Barbara Taylor out for a date was Jerry Bibuld. Only he
knows whether he got anything, and I am sure he would not tell us.
(Where is Jerry Bibuld by the way? He seems to have disappeared from
these lists. Has he gone Back to Africa?)

Had I known then what I know now, I would have offered a swap. I would
have let one of my girlfriends sleep with Tim Taylor and in exchange I
would have gotten to sleep with Barbara Taylor.

As a matter of fact, I had at that time the perfect girl for this. Her
name was Golda and she was always game for a wife-swapping or swinging
type deal. I took Golda to wife-swapping clubs. She always wanted to
go. I could tell her to go sleep with this or that guy and Golda would
always do it. She slept with one chess grandmaster and one chess
international master at my direction. (Sorry, no names.) Golda was not
beautiful at all but she was tall and had big tits, so a lot of guys
were interested. Golda was at the 1976 World Open with me and Barbara
Taylor was there at the same event, so I missed my big chance, if only
I had known.

Does anybody know what ever happened to Golda? Did she go back to
Israel? I am sure that many of the chess players will remember her.

Old May 16th 05, 03:50 PM
Taylor Kingston

Sam Sloan wrote:
Whoever let that disgusting article get into print should be banned
from working for CL&R forever.

Then by the same logic, Sam Sloan, who has published far more
disgusting material, should ban himself from the rec.games.chess
newsgroups, no?

Old May 16th 05, 04:05 PM
Kevin Croxen

On 2005-05-16, Taylor Kingston wrote:

Sam Sloan wrote:
Whoever let that disgusting article get into print should be banned
from working for CL&R forever.

Then by the same logic, Sam Sloan, who has published far more
disgusting material, should ban himself from the rec.games.chess
newsgroups, no?

While in priciple I agree with you, there is not yet, thank the gods, a
bound annual edition of rgcp that will archive Sam's drivel as part of the
historical record for future generations in libraries across the country.
Would that were true for Tim Taylor's jottings, as well.
Old May 16th 05, 04:32 PM

On 16 May 2005 07:50:59 -0700, "Taylor Kingston"
wrote:

Sam Sloan wrote:
Whoever let that disgusting article get into print should be banned
from working for CL&R forever.

Then by the same logic, Sam Sloan, who has published far more
disgusting material, should ban himself from the rec.games.chess
newsgroups, no?

Typical of Taylor Kingston, he quotes me as writing something that I
never wrote.

Somebody else posted that.

Now I understand why so many people have complained about Taylor
Kingston doing things like this.

Old May 16th 05, 05:12 PM
Taylor Kingston

Sam Sloan wrote:
Typical of Taylor Kingston, he quotes me as writing something that I
never wrote.

Somebody else posted that.

Really, Sam? Then what is this? It's on your website with your name
on it:

http://www.samsloan.com/chantabu.htm