Old May 13th 05, 10:41 AM

Default Liven it up, guys

Hey, liven it up guys. This joint is almost dead.. much worse than
when I left in January.
Will someone please come up with a good, juicy scandal, a new
abomination of some sort, or some really good political smut, evil
doings, ... you know, ... the usual stuff.

Old Haasie

Old May 13th 05, 11:55 AM
Mark Houlsby

Hey, liven it up guys. This joint is almost dead.. much worse than
when I left in January.
Will someone please come up with a good, juicy scandal, a new

abomination of some sort, or some really good political smut, evil
doings, ... you know, ... the usual stuff.

Old Haasie

If you're disappointed, why don't *you* post something *other* than the
usual "Mensa Model for Metro Districts" nonsense?

Old Houlsbyie

Old May 13th 05, 12:19 PM
Frisco Del Rosario

In article .com,
" wrote:

Hey, liven it up guys. This joint is almost dead.. much worse than
when I left in January.

It's rumored that some high school chess coaches have been hypnotizing
their players and coercing them into posing as Maria Manakova online. They
make romantic suggestions, and promise to meet the suckers offline if they
can correctly name the opening that starts 1. d4 Nf6 2. c4 c5 3. d5 b5.

--
Frisco Del Rosario
A First Book of Morphy -- http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1412039061
Old May 13th 05, 12:28 PM
Mark Houlsby

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Old May 13th 05, 02:15 PM
[email protected]

If you're disappointed, why don't *you* post something *other* than
the
usual "Mensa Model for Metro Districts" nonsense? (Old Houlsbyie)
============
Hey, Mark... in this thread my hope was for some interesting new
rip-roar to emerge, something that would entertain and amuse me until I
came up with a new Mensa Model post that would belong elsewhere,.. like
in a "Best Idea for Chess in the Future" thread.

Old Haasie

Old May 13th 05, 02:33 PM
StanB

"Frisco Del Rosario" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
In article .com,
" wrote:

Hey, liven it up guys. This joint is almost dead.. much worse than
when I left in January.

It's rumored that some high school chess coaches have been hypnotizing
their players and coercing them into posing as Maria Manakova online. They
make romantic suggestions, and promise to meet the suckers offline if they
can correctly name the opening that starts 1. d4 Nf6 2. c4 c5 3. d5 b5.

Would that be the Vulva?

Old May 13th 05, 02:40 PM
Mark Houlsby

This one is good. I think I will use it somewhere.

Sam Sloan

How does the Benko Gambit go, again, Sam?

Mark Houlsby

Old May 13th 05, 02:53 PM
Angelo DePalma

Rich,

I don't know if this qualifies, but I have definitively refuted 1.e4 e5
2.Nf3 f6 3.Ne5 fe5. A poster on this group claims to beat almost anyone
from the black side. I think the defense is a piece of crap. What do you
think?

adp

oups.com...

Old May 13th 05, 03:53 PM
Randy Bauer

In article , Angelo DePalma says...

Rich,

I don't know if this qualifies, but I have definitively refuted 1.e4 e5
2.Nf3 f6 3.Ne5 fe5. A poster on this group claims to beat almost anyone
from the black side. I think the defense is a piece of crap. What do you
think?

adp

Angelo, we're in complete agreement on that topic. See? No big controversy
when that is the case.

Randy Bauer

roups.com...