Old May 13th 05, 03:20 PM

Default Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY: DON SCHULTZ TO STAN BOOZ

IMO, You are a trouble maker Stan, looking to cause as much turmoil as
you can. I hope I am wrong in that opinion but that is how you come
across. Don Schultz

Funny that you choose to say that about me but not one word to your
gophers, Sloan and Parr. I guess you just don't want to pile on. Stan
Booz

That is not funny at all, first they are not my gophers. Secondly
they are not part of Beatriz's team BUT YOU ARE not only part of
Beatriz's team but someone who she confides in and looks to for advice.
This is widely recognized. Like it or not, what you do and say reflects
upon Beatriz. I'm sure you believe in her leadership. On the Internet,
you defend her vigorously. Yet on balance you are a huge liability to
her and her administration. You attack Bill Goichberg at every chance
you get. Your filthy use of the english language is not what the
Beatriz administration wants to be associated.

You have substantial experience and could play a key role in the future
of US chess but frankly if today you ran for the EB against Parr and
Sloan, you wouldn't stand a chance and for some reason you have a blind
spot as to the image you have created for yourself.

Happy Birthday one day in advance. Don Schultz

Old May 13th 05, 03:42 PM
Vince Hart

[...]

Stan Booz

Anyone who regularly gets attacked by Larry Parr, Louis Blair, and Sam
Sloan can't be all bad.

Old May 13th 05, 05:03 PM
Jerzy

Happy Birthday one day in advance. Don Schultz

My congratulations Stan !!!

Old May 13th 05, 05:05 PM
Jerzy

Happy Birthday one day in advance. Don Schultz

My congratulations Stan !!!

BTW your birth date is 13th Friday ?

Old May 14th 05, 04:52 PM
[email protected]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STAN! Thank you for all your contributions to the
federation and being a good friend. I appreciate it..

Warm Regards,

Beatriz Marinello

Old May 14th 05, 05:33 PM
[email protected]

Dear Beatriz:
Dear Beatriz:

Happy Birthday to you Beatriz, you have given a great deal to chess and
I congratulate you!

Don

Dear Stan:

Happy Birthday to you! Enjoy the day.

Don

Old May 15th 05, 09:11 AM
Jerzy

wrote in message
oups.com...
Dear Beatriz:
Dear Beatriz:

Happy Birthday to you Beatriz, you have given a great deal to chess and
I congratulate you!

Don

Dear Stan:

Happy Birthday to you! Enjoy the day.

Don

So Stan`s birth date is 14th not 13th ?

BTW How old is he ?

Regards,

Jerzy

Old May 15th 05, 01:55 PM
Matt Nemmers

Jerzy wrote:

BTW How old is he ?

Regards,

Jerzy

You know how old dirt is? Add four years.

Regards,

Matt

Old May 15th 05, 03:09 PM
Jerzy

BTW How old is he ?

You know how old dirt is? Add four years.

Add four years to what ?

BTW I don`t call people "old dirt". What school did you go to and who was
your teacher ?

Old May 15th 05, 06:40 PM
StanB

"Vince Hart" wrote in message
oups.com...

Anyone who regularly gets attacked by Larry Parr, Louis Blair, and Sam
Sloan can't be all bad.

Don't forget Don Schultz, Bill Goichberg, Kevin Bachler, and Paul Truong.
All so many peas in the pod.