Old May 17th 05, 08:55 PM

Default need money fast?

MAKE UNLIMITED MONEY USING PAYPAL!!! $6.00 ONE TIME FEE!!! Can you
really make money so easily? A little while back, I was browsing
through a newsgroup, just like you are now and came across an article
similar to this that said you could make thousands dollars within weeks

with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right,
this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept
reading. : OPRAH WINFREY and an article published in the Wall Street
Journal on 6/16/2001. here is some of it!! Everyone has heard about
"PayPal" (if you haven't you will soon) PayPal is the simplest method
of making and receiving payments online anyone has ever seen! Anyone
with an email address can join, for FREE! Please read further before
you go there... You can complete this whole process in less than one
hour and you will never forget the day you decided to do so!!!
Everything is done on the Internet by E-mail. And, if you abide by the
rules, it is NOT considered SPAM, so it's perfectly legal! Anyway, it
said that you send $1.00 though paypal to each of the emails stated in
the article. You then place your own email address in the bottom of the

list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are

thousands) I figured what have I got to lose except $6.00, right? It
follows the same regulations as the mailed chain letters, which
according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800- 725-2161) is indeed legal!
Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!?. Within 7 days, I
started getting money in my PayPal account! I was shocked! I figured it

would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I
made about $20.00. By the end second week I had made a total over
$1,200.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still
growing. Its Certainly worth $6.00., REQUIREMENTS: You must have a
verified PayPal account. If you do not have an account you can go to
www.paypal.com and follow the instructions to set up a free account. In

order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will have to
verify your bank account with PayPal (which may take a few days). Or if

you want to start right away, use your credit or debit card to make the

$6 deposit to Paypal. Paypal guarantees your security when using
personal information. They do not release your information to third
parties. Very, very, very, secure! Paypal is 100% secure and is used my

millions of people world wide. STEP 1: Send, though PayPal, $1.00 to
each email on the below list. Make the subject of the payment "Email
List" and in the comments, write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST."
What you are doing is creating a service by this and best of all you
are not giving your address to anyone you do not know. THIS IS
ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! The email list:
#1) =ADet #2) #3)

#4)
#5)
STEP 2: Now take the #1 email off the list that you see above, move the

other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc?.) and add YOUR email

address (the one used on the paypal account) as number 6 on the list.
STEP 3: Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups,
message board. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need
is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make - as
well as everyone else on the list! REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWGROUPS YOU
POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM
OF 200! That is it You will begin receiving money in your account from
around the world within days! JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE
CORRECT. With an investment of only $6.00!! A - M - A - Z - I - N - G -

!! NOTE: It works much faster without soliciting or spamming trying to
get higher responses*** !!!