Old May 25th 05, 08:47 PM
Mutton

Default I want to ask you the most important question of your life. The

Matt Nemmers wrote:
Sam Sloan wrote:

Can't we get rid of this guy somehow?

It's annoying when someone crossposts irrelevent, off-topic bile to
multiple groups, isn't it, Sloan?

MN

Yes, I do agree.

- Andrew
Old May 25th 05, 09:51 PM
Richard Crowley

"Mutton" wrote in message
. ..
Matt Nemmers wrote:
Sam Sloan wrote:

Can't we get rid of this guy somehow?

It's annoying when someone crossposts irrelevent, off-topic bile to
multiple groups, isn't it, Sloan?

MN

Yes, I do agree.

Consider marking the thread as "ignore" and getting on with your lives.

Old May 25th 05, 10:39 PM
David McCall

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message

Consider marking the thread as "ignore" and getting on with your lives.

Most of this spam just gets dumped here like so much
garbage out the window. It has no life unless we breathe
life into it. The unfortunate thing about crossposting in this
context is that there are lots of people seeing the message
and some of them will feel compelled to respond.

Richard is right. The only thing you can do to help is to ignore it.

David

Old May 26th 05, 01:02 AM
Matt Nemmers

Richard Crowley wrote:
"Mutton" wrote in message
. ..
Matt Nemmers wrote:
Sam Sloan wrote:

Can't we get rid of this guy somehow?

It's annoying when someone crossposts irrelevent, off-topic bile to
multiple groups, isn't it, Sloan?

MN

Yes, I do agree.

Consider marking the thread as "ignore" and getting on with your lives.

You apparently didn't smell the sarcasm.

MN

Old June 23rd 05, 04:59 PM
Mutton

Jim Hampton wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

"Jim Hampton" wrote:

I certainly hope you don't have Dish Network or DirecTv.

Hell no, cable eats my tv/internet budget up real-quick.

How many stations you runnin' over there, Jim?

(auuuuuuuuuuuudiiiioooo)

Hello, Mopar

I dunno. HBO, Cinimax, Stars, and a lot of others. I guess that "they" are
right about gravity.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Stop cross-posting. Thanks.