Old May 26th 05, 06:52 PM
I'm A Big Merrie Amsterburg Fan

Default Kenneth Alan Graham - April 11th 1936

Thursday March 31st 2005 90/275 17574

G R A H A M
7 18 1 8 1 13 = 48

Former Saskatchewan chess champion Ken Graham showed me his birth
certificate today. Although being skilled at chess is not in itself a
good indication of having a high level of intelligence, it is a better
indication of level of intelligence than a person's degree of financial
wealth.

153 Ken 11 4 36 102/264 +7617
Kenneth 77 Alan 28 Graham 48

Primes Non-Primes Numbers
2 1 1
3 4 2
5 6 3
7 8 4
11 9 5
13 10 6
17 12 7
19 14 8
23 15 9
29 16 10
31 18 11
37 20 12
41 21 13
43 22 14
47 24 15
53 25 16
59 -17th- 26 -17th- 17
--- --- ---
440 251 153
Ken was born a multiple of 17 days into the year (102=6x17). His
day, month and year of birth averages 17. He has 17 letters adding to
153 (1 through 17 and is the 117th non-prime). In his given names, his
consonants exceed his vowels by 81 (59th non-prime while 59 in turn is
the 17th prime). In his given names, his even valued letters exceed his
odd valued letters by 59 (the 17th prime). His consonants add to 139
(the 34th or the 17+17th prime). His odd valued letters add to 45 (45
chapters in the Bible contain the length of 17 verses). His even valued
letters add to the 108 verses of James, Bible Book 59 (the 17th prime),
it's the 17th prime short of the 167 verses of Bible Book 17. His odd
valued letters are in positions adding to 85 (5x17 and is the 17th
prime plus the 17th non-prime) while his even valued letters are in
positions adding to 68 (4x17), it's a difference of 17. No squares nor
perfects, his 7 primes and cubes are together in positions adding to 59
(the 17th prime). His unrepeated letters add to 81 (the 17th non-prime
in prime position) and are in positions adding to 58 (the 7 primes up
to 17), together for 139 (the 17+17th prime). His given names differ in
value by 49 (the 34th or the 17+17th non-prime). His last two names add
together for 76 (17 plus the 17th prime). His names add to 77, 28 and
48, these are the 56th, 19th and the 33rd non-primes, together for the
108 verses of Bible Book 59 (the 17th prime). Ken Graham (48) was born
on the 11th, Bible Book 11 contains 816 (17x48) verses. I was born on
the 17th while Ken is 7617 days older than me, together we were born on
days of the century adding to 34117.

Primes
In Prime
Primes Positions
1 2
2 3 - 3
3 5 - 5
4 7 -17 is the 7th prime
5 11 - 11 while the primes up
6 13 to 7 add to 17
7 17 - 17
8 19
9 23
10 29
11 31 - 31
12 37
13 41 - 41
14 43
15 47
16 53
17 59 - 59 -the 7th prime in
--- prime position
167
Esther
Book 17 -the 7th prime

17 is the 7th prime while the primes up to 7 add to 17. There are 7
primes in prime positions up to the 17th prime and they add to the 167
verse of Bible Book 17, Esther. Esther become Queen in Book 17 and Q is
the 17th letter of the alphabet. Psalm 59 (the 17th prime) not only
contains 17 verses, it is the 17th chapter in the Bible to contain the
length of 17 verses. James is Book 59 (the 17th prime), it's 108 verses
is the 17th prime short of the 167 verses of Book 17.

Primes
In Prime
Primes Positions
1 2
2 3 - 3
3 5 - 5
4 7
5 11 - 11
6 13
7 17 - 17
8 19
9 23
10 29
11 31 - 31
12 37
13 41 - 41
---
108
James
Book 59

Ken was born on day 102 (76th non-prime), his last two names add
together for 76.

Non-Primes
1 27 50 72 93
4 28 51 74 94
6 30 52 75 95
8 32 54 76 96
9 33 55 77 98
10 34 56 78 99
12 35 57 80 100
14 36 58 81 102 -76th
15 38 60 82 104
16 39 62 84 105
18 40 63 85 106
20 42 64 86 108
21 44 65 87 110
22 45 66 88 111
24 46 68 90 112
25 48 69 91 114
26 49 70 92 115

Ken was born in 36, his day, month and year of birth adds to 51
(36th non-prime). His middle name adds to 36.3636...% of his first
name. The middle letters of each of his names add to 36. The Book of
Numbers contains 36 chapters while Ken's name adds to 153 (Numbers 36).
His even valued letters add to 108 (3x36). His names add to 77, 28 and
48, these are the 56th, 19th and the 33rd non-primes, for an average
position of 36.

The first 4 primes plus the first
4 non-primes add together for the
36 chapters of Bible Book 4 Numbers:

Primes Non-Primes
2 1
3 4
5 6
7 -4th- 8
-- --
17 19

The first 4 primes in prime
positions add together for the
36 chapters of Bible Book 4:

Primes
In Prime
Primes Positions
1 2
2 3 - 3
3 5 - 5
4 7
5 11 - 11
6 13
7 17 - 17
--
36

Seven plus the 7th prime plus the
7th non-prime adds together for
the 36 chapters of Bible Book 4,
pretty as 7 is the 4th prime:

Primes Non-Primes
2 1
3 4
5 6
7 8
11 9
13 10
17 -7th- 12
-- --
58 50

Ken was born with 264 (66+66+66+66) days remaining in the year. He
was born in 36 (6x6 while 1 through 6 adds to 36). His 153 valued name
adds to 66.666...% of his 102nd day of birth. His initials, middle and
last letters add together for 90 (66th non-prime), Exodus contains 1213
verses (the 198th or the 66+66+66th prime) and brings the Bible up to
90 chapters (66th non-prime). He has 6 vowels. He has 10 (6th
non-prime) different letters, his 16 missing letters add to 242 (First
Samuel 6). Graham is a 6 lettered name that ends with the 13th (6th
prime) letter of the alphabet, and adds to 48 (Galatians with 6
chapters).

1-50 - Genesis
51-90 - Exodus
91-117 - Leviticus
118-153 - Numbers
154-187 - Deuteronomy
188-211 - Joshua

930-957 - Matthew
958-973 - Mark
974-997 - Luke
998-1018 - John
1019-1046 - Acts
1047-1062 - Romans

41 -The 13th prime while 13 in turn is the 6th
prime, it's the 6th prime in prime position
while one of the versions of Bible Book 41
contains 666 verses

123 -Numbers 6, it is three times the 13th
prime (41+41+41), keeping in mind that
13 is the 6th prime... it's 3 times the
6th prime in prime position

188 -the opening chapter of Book 6 is 6x6x6 short
of the 404 verses of Bible Book 66, it is the
6th prime squared (13x13) short of the 357
verses of Daniel (also in part about 666)

193 -Book 6 chapter 6 is the 44th prime,
while 44 is in turn 66.666...% of 66

211 -the terminating chapter of Book 6 is
approximately 66.6% of the 66th prime (317)

357 -the opening chapter of Book 6 plus the 6th
prime squared is the 357 verses of Daniel
(in part about 666)

404 -the 6th prime squared (13x13) plus the 6th
prime squared (13x13) plus 66 adds to the
404 verses of Bible Book 66

1062 -666 plus 6x66 is a combination of the 658
verses of Bible Book 6 plus the 404 verses
of Bible Book 66, and is the terminating
chapter of New Testament Book 6

1070 -666 plus the 404 verses of Book 66 is the
1070 verses of Job (Book 6+6+6)

1213 -Exodus terminates at chapter 90 (66th non-
prime) with 1213 verses (the 198th or the
66+66+66th prime)

1292 -the 658 verses of Book 6 plus twice the
66th prime (317) is the 1292 verses of
Isaiah (the Book contains 66 chapters)

His first name adds to 77 (the primes up to 19), his middle name
adds to 28 (19th non-prime). He is missing 19 letters from his given
names. His last two names average 38 (19+19). His initials add to 19.
His 10 different letters add to 109 (Leviticus 19). There is this theme
revolving around 19 (the 8th prime), pretty as he was born in 36 (1
through 8).

Primes Non-Primes Fibonacci Lucas Numbers
2 1 0 1 1
3 4 1 3 2
5 6 1 4 3
7 8 2 7 4
11 9 3 11 5
13 10 5 18 6
17 12 8 29 7
19 -8th- 14 -8th- 13 -8th- 47 -8th- 8
-- -- -- --- --
77 64 33 120 36

Kenneth adds to a multiple of 11 and begins with the 11th letter of
the alphabet, he was born on the 11th. He has 11 letters in his given
names. His names add to 77, 28 and 48, these elements have an average
atomic mass of 121.1071333... (121=11x11).

Ken's name adds to 153, he was born in 36 (Zephaniah with 53
verses). He was born on the 11th, Bible Book 11 opens with 53 verses
and also closes with 53 verses (pretty as 11 and 53 are the 5th and
16th primes, a difference of 11).

Ken Graham (48) was born on the 11th, Bible Book 11 contains a
multiple of 48 verses (816=17x48). His last two names add to 28 and 48,
these Bible Books differ in length by 48 verses. His frequent A's are
in positions adding to 48.

Ken was born in 1936, the 1936th verse of the Bible is Exodus 15
verse 15. His day and month of birth adds to 15. His given names add
together for 105 (7x15 and is Leviticus 15). The letters missing from
his given names add to the 280 verses of Bible Book 15. His full name
adds to 153.

I met with Ken across the street from Saskatoon City Hall,
overlooking the Egyptian obelisk prominently placed in front of the
building. In 1988 I stated that the phallic poster poles on Broadway
Avenue are representations of penises, and the Egyptian obelisks on the
roofs of churches, at The Vatican, Whitehouse and in front of Saskatoon
City Hall are similarly representations of penises (all in opposition
to God's Second Commandment). I said that Satanists erect obelisks and
other phallic-like objects because they believe the penis has a
god-like force through it's reproductive role, but Shawn knows that
your penis is closer to your anus than to God. I also said that the
environmental destruction was on purpose, that people in positions of
power are purposely destroying the earth. And I stated that the
churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, and that
many of the missing people in North America have been in fact eaten by
witches. Protestants and Catholics did not like my criticisms of their
churches and lobbied my abusive parents to have me arrested and
tortured in psychiatric facilities. These supposed Christians hired
Hindus to torture me, every 3 weeks I was allowed to plead my sanity in
front of a panel of middle-class Protestants and Catholics who loved
their decorated trees and Sunday day of worship considerably more than
me (and even more than Jesus), telling them that Scripture condemns
turning trees into idols was used as evidence by them that I was
religiously deluded. I begged in vain for people in the community to
assist me to flee the horrid rounds of psychiatric torture, but people
closed their hearts, mocked and assaulted me, and threatened to
arrested and "treat" (torture) me if I dared to continue to speak out
against their traditions. In place of compassion they offered me verbal
and physical abuse, and they repeatedly tried to provoke me to anger...
the Broadway merchants erected additional representations of penises
along their street, the city lined the 20th Street commercial district
with representations of penises, and a statue of Gandhi was erected in
downtown Saskatoon with his back turned to the facilities were I was
tortured by Hindus.

187 Dar 17 2 57 48/317 00
Daryl 60 Shawn 65 Kabatoff 62

187 Marcia 6 8 80 219/147 8571
Marcia 45 Veronica 87 Acevedo 55

288 Melinda 23 3 83 82/283 9530
Melinda 58 Janelle 59 Elaine 46 Joyce 58 Jarocki 67

Anyway, if you people think that you have the right to use my
abusive parents as tools and arrest and torture me, then I think that I
should have the right to ask women to marry me, or to marry Marcia and
me. I have Scripture to support taking seven brides (Isaiah 4:1) and I
have Scripture to support sleeping with Melinda Jarocki outside of
wedlock (First Kings 1:1-5), while you people have a vast multitude of
Scriptures condemning your decorated trees, phallic-capped churches and
your violence against me for daring to point out your pagan traditions.

Daryl Shawn Kabatoff
Box 7134
Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Canada
S7K 4J1

Isaiah 45:4, Ephesians 3:15 - God gives you your name!!!

Old May 26th 05, 08:41 PM

On 26 May 2005 10:52:31 -0700, "I'm A Big Merrie Amsterburg Fan"
wrote:

Thursday March 31st 2005 90/275 17574

G R A H A M
7 18 1 8 1 13 = 48

Former Saskatchewan chess champion Ken Graham showed me his birth
certificate today. Although being skilled at chess is not in itself a
good indication of having a high level of intelligence, it is a better
indication of level of intelligence than a person's degree of financial
wealth.

Is he my relative.

Because my grandmother was named Mary Graham. She lived in Iowa.

Old May 27th 05, 12:01 AM
David Ames

I'm A Big Merrie Amsterburg Fan wrote:

[snip]

Maybe God gave us our names, but he didn't give us the calendar that
ol' Daryl uses. More likely that God gave the Hebrew calendar.

David Ames