Old May 27th 05, 11:30 PM
Bugsy

Default Fischer Comeback !!

http://www.chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=2414
Old May 28th 05, 02:03 AM

If it is Fischer Random I won't have much interest.

Old Haasie

Old May 28th 05, 02:28 AM
zdrakec

If it isn't Fischer Random I won't have much interest.

zdrakec

Old May 28th 05, 09:43 AM
Jerzy

Old Haasie :
If it is Fischer Random I won't have much interest.

zdrakec :
If it isn't Fischer Random I won't have much interest.

Thus in both cases it will be of little interest to the public ;-)

Old May 28th 05, 01:55 PM
Rob

Jerzy wrote:
Old Haasie :
If it is Fischer Random I won't have much interest.

zdrakec :
If it isn't Fischer Random I won't have much interest.

Thus in both cases it will be of little interest to the public ;-)

I agree. He is not part of the current chess world and has seperated
himself from it. Perhaps we should leave him to die in peace; a
bitter, ill mannered, sociall unstable old man on a frozen rock in the
Atlantic.
Rob

Old May 28th 05, 01:55 PM
Rob

Jerzy wrote:
Old Haasie :
If it is Fischer Random I won't have much interest.

zdrakec :
If it isn't Fischer Random I won't have much interest.

Thus in both cases it will be of little interest to the public ;-)

I agree. He is not part of the current chess world and has seperated
himself from it. Perhaps we should leave him to die in peace; a
bitter, ill mannered, socially unstable old man on a frozen rock in the
Atlantic.
Rob

Old May 28th 05, 05:36 PM
Kiddon

Good. Then let the very few people you consider important in the chess
world pay attention to the current Bobby, and worship his shoes. That
should net him about $2.98.

kiddon

Old May 28th 05, 05:40 PM
Jerzy

Rob wrote :
I agree. He is not part of the current chess world and has seperated
himself from it. Perhaps we should leave him to die in peace; a
bitter, ill mannered, socially unstable old man on a frozen rock in the
Atlantic.

It`s interesting that after all those years living in Japan Fischer wasn`t
interested neither in shogi nor in go.

Instead he (or Sam Sloan) re-invented shuffle chess what has been known for
at least several centuries now ;-)

Regards,

Jerzy

Old May 28th 05, 05:45 PM
Jerzy

kiddon wrote :
Good. Then let the very few people you consider important in the chess
world pay attention to the current Bobby, and worship his shoes. That
should net him about $2.98.

Who cares about mentally unbalanced "internet gm" who treats people as dust
;-)

Old May 28th 05, 08:24 PM
Rob

Goran Tomic wrote:
"Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
I agree. He is not part of the current chess world and has seperated
himself from it. Perhaps we should leave him to die in peace; a
bitter, ill mannered, socially unstable old man on a frozen rock in the
Atlantic.
Rob

Your importance (Jerzy's and Zjakec's and some other) in chess world is
smaller than dust from Bobby's shoes. You are nothing in history, too.
By the way you could be younger than Bobby but nobody knows how long he will
be alive. The destiny is somewhat strange.

My importance, power, influence and chess talent are so humble as to
not warrant a footnote as an accidental bystander to history concerning
chess. His (Fischers) 15 minutes of fame has passed.

His remarks are, to me, distasteful and offensive. While I may use his
past games to instruct my children in chess, I point out to them his
current condition is not one to emulate. Perhaps we should leave him to
die in peace; a
bitter, ill mannered, socially unstable old man on a frozen rock in
the
Atlantic.
Rob
Regards,