Old May 29th 05, 05:54 PM
Ray Gordon

Default Summary of RICO Statute

Under RICO, having a third party do one's dirtywork doesn't absolve them
from liability.

--
Ray Gordon, Author
http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html

http://www.cybersheet.com/chess.html
Free Chess E-book: Train Like A Chess Champion

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech forum.
"Nomen Nescio" ] wrote in message
STATE Outpatient Commitment Criteria
Comparison with Inpatient Criteria
Consequences of Non-Compliance with Outpatient Commitment Order
Other Important Citations

PENNSYLVANIA

50 7304

Court may order outpatient treatment for person who is "severely
mentally disabled" and in need of treatment upon a determination of
"clear and present danger," including serious bodily harm to others,
inability to care for self, creating a danger of death or serious
harm to self, attempted suicide, or self-mutilation.

50 7301(a)

A person is "severely mentally disabled" when, as a result of mental
illness, his capacity to exercise self-control, judgment and discretion
in the conduct of his affairs and social relations or to care for his
own personal needs is so lessened that he poses a "clear and present
danger" of harm to others or to himself.

Inpatient treatment shall be deemed appropriate only after full
consideration has been given to less restrictive alternatives.
Investigation of treatment alternatives shall include consideration
of the person's relationship to community and family, employment
possibilities, all community resources, and guardianship services.

50 7304(f)
50 7304(a)(2)

Where a petition is filed for a person already subject to involuntary
treatment, it shall be sufficient to represent, and upon hearing to
reestablish, that the conduct originally required in fact occurred,
and that his condition continues to evidence a clear and present
danger to himself or others. In such event, it shall not be necessary
to show the reoccurrence of dangerous conduct, either harmful or
debilitating, within the past 30 days.

50 7306(c)

Person subject to IOC may not be transferred to more restrictive
setting without a hearing.

50 7301(b)

Clear and present danger, defined.

50 7304(g) Initial commitment not to exceed 90 days, unless charged
with certain violent crimes.

50 7305(a)

Commitment may be extended for up to 180 days. If initial commitment
was for danger to self, inpatient commitment may only be extended
only if first released to less restrictive alternative.

Consideration of available resources may be factor in commitment
decision.

In re Victor, 665 A.2d 8 (Pa. 1995).

http://www.bazelon.org/issues/commit...l#pennsylvania

-

Old May 29th 05, 07:48 PM

On Sun, 29 May 2005 9:54:49 -0700, Ray Gordon wrote
(in message ):

Under RICO, having a third party do one's dirtywork doesn't absolve them
from liability.

Don't buy products from wannabe Internet ****- house "lawyers."

Isn't practicing law without a license illegal In Pennsy?

Old May 29th 05, 08:26 PM
JJTj

Under RICO, having a third party do one's dirtywork doesn't absolve them
from liability.

(sung to the Faces Song "..Stay with me..") :

In the mornin' don't say you'll sue me,
'Cause I call U a liar to your Gumby cake facisa....
You say your name is Gordon, but we know you as grp-ie
The G-U-R-You? who is full of, oh, so much ****..

Don't need to yell "coercion"
I don't care about your perversions',
'cause with a 'life' like that you got nothin' to laugh about.
Gumby head, hair-lip and STD
You claim to be a 'tough' S.O.B.
Anytime you want to prove it, just feel free..

PLEASE grp-ie, PLEASE sue me
Shut yer mouth or ****in' sue me
PLEASE grp-ie, PLEASE sue me
Shut yer trap or ****in' sue me

So, in the real world, please don't say you'll sue me,
Unless you CAN back up your herpes infested cakehole
Yeah, you know where is my home, your 'dollies' even know my phone,
Just don't tell the world I hide from your whinning, coward's moan..

PLEASE grp-ie, PLEASE sue me
Shut yer mouth or ****in' sue me
PLEASE grp-ie, PLEASE sue me
Shut yer trap or ****in' sue me

Want sum mo' apples now..?

(this song really works if ya include the
guitar lines, and walking bass. Try it

(For what it iz worth, I've 'sung' this now 4 4+ yrs)