Old May 31st 05, 12:57 AM

Default Memorial Day Turnouts?

How were the turnouts at the various Memorial Day open tournaments?
Up, down, about the same?

Old Haasie

Old May 31st 05, 04:57 AM
Jon Haskel

wrote in message
oups.com...
How were the turnouts at the various Memorial Day open tournaments?
Up, down, about the same?

Old Haasie

Tried one this past Memorial Day. First time I have run one over a holiday
weekend. 90 entries.

Jon

Old May 31st 05, 02:23 PM
Angelo DePalma

Does anyone know the turnout at the US Amateur championship in Parsippany?

Does anyone know who won? Three former regulars of our humble little club
have won this event.

oups.com...