Old June 5th 05, 01:59 AM
StanB

wrote in message
ups.com...

Yes I am indeed sad for and embarassed by our organization.

This all started when you leaked information to and encouraged, perhaps
funded, Sam Sloan's lawsuits.

You encouraged Channing to sue an eighty year old man dieing of diabetes;
you frivolously sued GM Evans; and, you put Sam up to his recent meritless
lawsuit. I'll bet you were also behind those anti-Semitic hit letters that
were postmarked in your homestate of Florida.

Finally, I was embarrassed by our organization when you and Bill ran it into
the ground during the late 90s.

Disgraceful.

Old June 5th 05, 01:59 AM

I'd like to thank Joel for his willingness to assist
with this project. His expertise was evident in the
phone conversation, and his approval of the contract
terms is very comforting.

Randy Bauer

I said Joel helped get better terms. When you said his expertise was
evident in the phone conversation, I obviously jumped to the erroneous
conclusion by thinking that was helpful. Sorry for the great leap of
logic. And I apologize in advance for this sarcasm. Randy we are fellow
Board members who agree most of the time. We both have faults, Let's
stop taking digs at each other. You can have the last word on this.

differently from one another.

Old June 5th 05, 02:01 AM
StanB

"The Historian" wrote in message
oups.com...

StanB wrote:
"Randy Bauer" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s72...

Again, this is an issue where Don Schultz has a tendency to
embellish --
take his statements, rather than Joel's, with a grain of salt.

Why would Don lie?

Because he wants to get a better understanding of Sam Sloan's
"journalism"?

More likely force of habit.

Old June 5th 05, 02:02 AM

Beatchess, goichberg, hanke, ES are all scumbags. Who gives a ****
about them?

Old June 5th 05, 02:02 AM

Old June 5th 05, 02:03 AM

Old June 5th 05, 02:03 AM

Old June 5th 05, 02:05 AM
StanB

wrote in message
ps.com...

I said Joel helped get better terms. When you said his expertise was
evident in the phone conversation, I obviously jumped to the erroneous
conclusion by thinking that was helpful. Sorry for the great leap of
logic.

Glad to see you weren't lying.

And I apologize in advance for this sarcasm. Randy we are fellow
Board members who agree most of the time. We both have faults, Let's
stop taking digs at each other. You can have the last word on this.

Don is very serious about this. I mean, why would he lie.

Old June 5th 05, 02:07 AM

WHO THE **** IS BOOZY? WHO THE **** IS DOUCHBECK?

Old June 5th 05, 02:07 AM

WHO THE **** IS BOOZY? WHO THE **** IS DOUCHBECK?