Old June 15th 05, 07:13 AM
Ray Gordon

Default I am OFFICIALLY declaring war on age bias in chess!

While I will not give my exact refutation of the "age myth" in chess on this
forum (or even on my free website), I will say that the issue can now be
officially declared nonexistent, and that age bias in chess should be
eradicated. We should no longer dismiss our older players as being
incapable of improvement, because they are among our best resources for
current and future international talent, as well as being able to set the
table for the next generation. Given the rate at which our younger players
QUIT, this should have been done years ago anyway.

Age bigots in chess should consider themselves on notice that their views
are outdated, stupid, prejudicial, rely on stereotypes, and most important,
are just plain WRONG.

--
Ray Gordon, Author
http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html

Seduction Made Easy: http://www.cybersheet.com/easy.html
Get this book FREE when you purchase ANY affiliated product!

Visit our FREE SPEECH SEDUCTION REVIEW message boards at:
http://cybersheet.com/eve/ubb.x
Compare over a dozen different seduction e-books and get SME for FREE if you
buy!

http://www.cybersheet.com/chess.html
Free Chess E-book: Train Like A Chess Champion

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech forum.

Old June 15th 05, 03:50 PM

While I will not give my exact refutation of the "age myth" in chess on this
forum (or even on my free website),

(read: I have no evidence, not even a speculative theory that I could
try to justify in my usual asinine way)

I will say that the issue can now be
officially declared nonexistent

If only we could say the same of you!

Old June 15th 05, 05:18 PM
David Ames

Enlighten me, please. What is your OFFICIAL position, in which
organization? And what are your OFFICIAL duties?

David Ames

Old June 15th 05, 05:25 PM
Matt Nemmers

Ray Gordon wrote:
While I will not give my exact refutation of the "age myth" in chess on this
forum (or even on my free website), I will say that the issue can now be
officially declared nonexistent, and that age bias in chess should be
eradicated. We should no longer dismiss our older players as being
incapable of improvement, because they are among our best resources for
current and future international talent, as well as being able to set the
table for the next generation. Given the rate at which our younger players
QUIT, this should have been done years ago anyway.

Age bigots in chess should consider themselves on notice that their views
are outdated, stupid, prejudicial, rely on stereotypes, and most important,
are just plain WRONG.

Gordon Roy Parker should consider himself on notice that his views,
commentaries, trolling posts, and general opinions are outdated,
stupid, ignorant of FACTS, and most important, are just plain WRONG.

Nobody cares, Gordo. NOBODY. And *I* only reply to your trolling
because I like to make fun of you and the complete lack of any
semblence of logic or lucidity in your posts.

LOL. You're dumb.

MN

Old June 15th 05, 06:46 PM
Don't Spam Me

Stand by for the consequences! Gordon Ray Parker, a non-playing
lifetime A-player, is gonna make us pay... he gonna do... what? Oh,
nothing... just troll around and spam the newsgroups, hoping someone
sees his 20-line signature and visits his websites.