Old June 16th 05, 08:55 AM

Default Larry Parr visits Sam Sloan's websites to learn about Pokémon

But before he does, he first visits the official Pok=E9mon website
(Crass & cheesy? Yup! Kid-safe? You bet!)

http://www.pokemon.com/flash.htm

Having learned all he knows about Pok=E9mon from Sam Sloan's websites,
Parr naturally thinks that Pok=E9mon is some sort of soft porn cartoon.
Hilarious--kindly let me know how much pornography you find on
pokemon.com, Larry! (Or anyone else, for that matter: post
[nonexistent] salacious links below....)

To find Pok=E9mon porn mixed with kiddie-friendly links, one needs to
visit Sam "kiddie-****er" Sloan's website....

http://www.samsloan.com/pokepl=ADot.htm
(How old is Misty, Larry? The answer is on the page)

http://www.shamema.com/pokepoll.htm
(What thought experiment involves Misty, Larry?)

http://tinyurl.com/78g8t (you'll find three pages linked from this
message)

Old June 16th 05, 06:15 PM

broken link again...

http://www.samsloan.com/pokeplot.htm

Someone explain Pok=E9mon to Larry, please.

Old June 17th 05, 04:06 AM

Larry Parr is an honorable man; I'm sure he'll answer someday....

Ouch!

Excuse me; my nose suddenly grew three feet, punching a hole in the
flat screen....

*****

Pok=E9mon porn mixed with child-friendly links from Sam Sloan's website.
Neither Sam Sloan nor Larry Parr will comment on the contents of the
pages, or explain why they are still offered to the public:

http://www.shamema.com/pokepol=ADl.htm

Old June 17th 05, 09:51 AM

Day 1

Old June 18th 05, 05:34 AM

Day 2.

Old June 18th 05, 05:47 PM
R. Gordon

Can Sloan **** himself?

--
Ray Gordon, Author
http://www.cybersheet.com/libr=ADary.html

Seduction Made Easy: http://www.cybersheet.com/easy=AD.html
Get this book FREE when you purchase ANY affiliated product!

Visit our FREE SPEECH SEDUCTION REVIEW message boards at:
http://cybersheet.com/eve/ubb.=ADx
Compare over a dozen different seduction e-books and get SME for FREE
if you buy!

http://www.cybersheet.com/ches=ADs.html
Free Chess E-book: Train Like A Chess Champion

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech
forum.

Old June 18th 05, 08:29 PM
Matt Nemmers

R. Gordon wrote:
Can Sloan **** himself?

Dunno. But hey! Why don't YOU go try that!

MN

Old June 25th 05, 04:33 AM

Day 8

Old June 25th 05, 04:01 PM