Old June 17th 05, 04:28 AM

Default You forgot to take your Natrol

This is a great line which I figure will come into regular use soon,
so I feel that I should try to be the first.
Old June 17th 05, 05:33 AM

Sam, you might have a career as a comedy writer for "Saturday Night
Dead."

Old Haasie

Old June 18th 05, 05:49 PM
R. Gordon

Up yours with your Mensa and Natrol.

--
Ray Gordon, Author
http://www.cybersheet.com/libr=ADary.html

Seduction Made Easy: http://www.cybersheet.com/easy=AD.html
Get this book FREE when you purchase ANY affiliated product!

Visit our FREE SPEECH SEDUCTION REVIEW message boards at:
http://cybersheet.com/eve/ubb.=ADx
Compare over a dozen different seduction e-books and get SME for FREE
if you buy!

http://www.cybersheet.com/ches=ADs.html
Free Chess E-book: Train Like A Chess Champion

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech
forum.