Old June 18th 05, 12:13 AM

Default I think we have a problem here

If someone accused me of such a thing, I would make it *priority numero

uno* to clear my name and nail the slanderer, I think. At least, I
would unless I knew I was guilty, and there was no chance of my winning

the case.

Mr. Houlsby:

I accuse you of having stinky feet.

;-)

Bill Brock
205 W. ...

Old June 18th 05, 12:21 AM
Mark Houlsby

Ah, but that's true! (And how the heck did you know? Was that you in
the gabardine suit in that greyhound?)

Mark Houlsby
41 B. ...