Old June 19th 05, 06:20 PM
Mark Houlsby

Default Brock and Polemon

So why not sue him?

What is Polemon?

Mark Houlsby

Old June 19th 05, 06:58 PM

Reread Larry Parr's message: you have difficulty comprehending verb
moods and tenses.

Brock obviously knows but chooses to ignore the fact that sex with
cartoon characters may be weird and perhaps unusual and difficult but
it is not illegal.

Even sex with twelve-year-old cartoon characters. Your depravity is
evident; your point is conceded.

There are *possible* criminal issues (luring children to these sites
with child-friendly content); given that the Pok=E9mon craze has passed,
I grant that that is less of a danger now. I am not a First Amendment
absolutist--I believe that shouting fire in a crowded theater is not
protected speech--but I grant that this is far enough away that it is
protected speech. Of course, my calling you the absolute ****ing scum
of the earth for creating such a site is also protected speech.

(Sidebar: I think there would have to be a smoking gun for there to be
criminal issues--maybe Batman ;-) would appear to rescue your next
victim, shout--"DUCK KID, I FREE you" & bonk you on noggin w/ Batarang,
amputating the unsightly growth on your face.)

But one wonders about your state of mind at the time you posted these
web pages. Why did you mix adult content (First Amendment protected,
yes) with kid-friendly content?

What is your answer--"because I could"? Christ, what a pervert.

Did the Sam Sloan "peter test" (I believe the phrase is yours) include
*fantasies* about real children as well?

The civil issues are between you and Nintendo legal. It's been called
to their attention; they may well choose to do nothing.

sings lullaby
Jigglypuff,
Jigglypuff,
Jigglypuff Jiggly

Old June 19th 05, 08:16 PM
Jerzy

Bill Brock wrote :
Brock obviously knows but chooses to ignore the fact that sex with
cartoon characters may be weird and perhaps unusual and difficult but
it is not illegal.

Even sex with twelve-year-old cartoon characters. Your depravity is
evident; your point is conceded.

There are *possible* criminal issues (luring children to these sites
with child-friendly content); given that the Pokémon craze has passed,

If you claim that Sam`s internet site contains porn then why don`t you issue
your claim to the court or to the police ? Maybe you are just stupid ? :-)

Old June 19th 05, 08:29 PM

"Hello, police? I'd like to report (dramatic pause) _porn_ on the
internet!"

Old June 19th 05, 09:47 PM
Jerzy

Bill Brock wrote :
"Hello, police? I'd like to report (dramatic pause) _porn_ on the
internet!"

That`s why you are such a pathetic moron : 0% information and 100% trolling
:-)

Old June 19th 05, 10:05 PM

If you knew anything about information theory, you'd see the problem
with your statement....

;-)