Old June 20th 05, 03:38 PM

Default WIN A FREE TRIP TO SUNNY LAS VEGAS!

IF you love going to Vegas or never have, here is your chance for FREE!
Just visit our site and play our DAILY LOTTO. We give away a FREE
trip to Las Vegas once a month to a lucky lotto winner! All you have
to do is come, and play the lotto for free!
http://www.vegaspokertrips.com VegasPokerTrips.com play as often as you
would like, the more you play the more chances you have of winning!
JUST COME AND PLAY OUR LUCKY 3 LOTTO!