Old June 23rd 05, 08:53 AM

Default from Cleon Jones to Ricky Williams

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/player...e?statsId=4653

Actually, I didn't blame Ricky. Large people were trying to knock him
down. Ouch!

And he was playing for a nice guy who had no business being a head
coach in the NFL.

Old June 23rd 05, 09:49 AM

Cleon Jones had a career year in 1969 & was the MVP of the series, but
that was about it for him. Interesting target for racial hatred.

Mets fans/foes would know who he is, many casual sports fans over 45 or
so would know who he is, and younger sports nuts would (but why would a
member of the *third* group, even if racist, go on an anti-CJ screed?).
There is a specific incident in the 1969 World Series--folks of a
certain age may remember; I had to look it up to refresh my
memory--that could well have make Jones the target of our anon's racial
hatred.

This could be good misdirection, but I don't think so--I was trying to
get the anon to spew venom "off-the-cuff".

Old June 23rd 05, 09:04 PM

Probably even Goran Tomic could figure out who the anon was by now...
the clues are too easy. After all, "DS" isn't short just for dumb****.

Old June 23rd 05, 10:04 PM

Hi, Inspector Lestrade!

Wouldn't you think that your suggestion is unlikely precisely because
"the clues are too easy"? Besides, I think that party prefers Zappa to
Led Zeppelin.

Old June 24th 05, 04:53 AM

If we were talking about anyone with half a brain, I would agree. Of
course, both anon and I could put it in a chart where we are *sure* to
prove our findings, no matter what the raw data says.

Old June 30th 05, 02:54 AM
StanB

wrote in message
ups.com...

Probably even Goran Tomic could figure out who the anon was by now...
the clues are too easy. After all, "DS" isn't short just for dumb****.

Somehow I don't see Don Smith as a Led Zep fan.