Old June 23rd 05, 09:02 AM

Default bellsouth.net postings

These is one of the earliest anon postings I found that fit the
bellsouth.net profile

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...803b3249?hl=en

**and other posts under the same anon ID that, repulsive as they are,
are more than mere trolling**

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...dafaf9b7?hl=en

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a1f5c660?hl=en

Old June 23rd 05, 09:31 AM

I would not jump to superficial conclusions here (my Reading, PA,
nephew used to be a Niners fan); bracket the racism and note that the
anon cared about the issue & actually listened to FOX Sports that day.

Old June 23rd 05, 09:51 AM

Hank Goldberg is ESPN; anon was responding to a guy listening to FOX.

Old June 23rd 05, 10:17 AM

here are posts from bellsouth.net (of course, this is a very common
provider, and there are a lot of false positives here....)

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...oring=d&hl=en&

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...oring=d&hl=en&

Click thru to our anon bellsouth.net friend ("show options" then "find
messages by this author"), then kindly look for interesting stuff in
the other posts.

Old June 23rd 05, 04:34 PM
Liam Too

here are posts from bellsouth.net (of course, this is a very common
provider, and there are a lot of false positives here....)

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...oring=d&hl=en&

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...oring=d&hl=en&

Click thru to our anon bellsouth.net friend ("show options" then "find
messages by this author"), then kindly look for interesting stuff in
the other posts.

He signs his name as John Flagg and he likes the Miami Dolphins, so
he's not Sam Sloan.

Old June 23rd 05, 05:47 PM
[email protected]

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missing [...] Many is a word
that only leaves you guessing

u.s.w.

Old June 23rd 05, 07:11 PM
[email protected]

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...8f5dc4798d0a7f

Kids today listen to classic rock, sure.

But the Rockford Files? (Not just this anon--it's a repeater...)

Old June 23rd 05, 07:38 PM
Liam Too

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...8f5dc4798d0a7f

Kids today listen to classic rock, sure.

But the Rockford Files? (Not just this anon--it's a repeater...)

So this guy is gay. But Sam Sloan is not gay.

Old June 23rd 05, 07:56 PM
[email protected]

_Any_ claim any of the various anons make can't be taken literally.
That's not what I'm driving at....keep in mind that the anon was
anticipating that we'd be clicking thru & looking at these posts
individually. He may not have been anticipating our looking at these
posts in aggregate....

Led Zeppelin is of an era
Cleon Jones, ditto.
Rockford Files, ditto.

Could the anon be a twenty-something? Sure. A wily
twenty-something....