Old June 23rd 05, 10:41 AM

Default "Personally, I like girls"

http://www.ishipress.com/a-clarke.htm

Link to the cited story on ACC is broken; readers should know what
Sloan doesn't tell you, that Clarke vigorously denied the accuracy of
the news report.

Personally, I like girls, too. But given that the context was an
accusation of pedophilia against ACC, it might have been a happier word
choice to say, "Personally, I like _women_"