Old August 19th 05, 11:04 PM

Default My Bill Brock Wikipedia page

Lately, in case you have not noticed, Bill Brock has been posting
boigraphies of me on Wikipedia. At first, he asked that my biography
be deleted, claiming that I had written the biography myself. This was
demonstrated not to be true. My Wikipedia biography was written by two
persons who have never met me and who know of me for reasons unrelated
to chess and who do not know each other either. I feel that it is
improper for me to comment on the biography of me, but the problem is
that first Neil Brennen and more recently Bill Brock have been posting
statements about me that are untrue. Fortunately, the site
administrators have regularly deleted these untrue statements made by
Neil Brennen and Bill Brock without intervention from any of us.

Nevertheless, Bill Brock keeps reposting his stuff, even after it had
been deleted. Therefore, I decided to post my own biography of Bill
Brock to alert readers to what is going on.

Here is my biography of Bill Brock. It is posted at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billbrock

I believe that every regular reader of this group will agree that
everything I have written is entirely fasctual, unlike his.

Billbrock
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Bill Brock is a rated chess expert and President of the Illinois Chess
Association. He is also a CPA with an office in downtown Chicago on
205 W. Randolph St. http://www.billbrock.net/

Bill Brock has become known for his personal attacks on Sam Sloan,
calling Sloan unrepeatable names hundreds of times. Most of these
personal attacks have been posted on Usenet on the chess newsgroup
rec.games.chess.politics at
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...chess.politics

Bill Brock most recently posts under the name
.. Bill Brock has attacked Sam Sloan 54 times in the last month just
under that name.

Just as one example of this, here is what Bill Brock posted at 6:46 PM
on July 11, 2005:

"The racist child-molesting porn-peddling felonious TV producer Sam
Sloan and I both want to broadcast the true nature of the racist
child-molesting porn-peddling felonious TV producer's character."

As a result of these personal attacks, Bill Brock and Sam Sloan played
a much-publicized Grudge Match for a stake of One Thousand Dollars
Cash money on the table in Chicago. Sam Sloan won the Grudge Match by
a score of 2-1 and took home the $1,000 cash.

More recently, Bill Brock has started attacking Sam Sloan here in
Wikipedia by making dubious claims about Sloan.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billbrock"
Categories: U.S. chess players

Old August 19th 05, 11:41 PM
Chess One

wrote in message
Lately, in case you have not noticed, Bill Brock has been posting
biographies of me on Wikipedia. At first, he asked that my biography
be deleted, claiming that I had written the biography myself. This was
demonstrated not to be true. My Wikipedia biography was written by two
persons who have never met me and who know of me for reasons unrelated
to chess and who do not know each other either. I feel that it is
improper for me to comment on the biography of me, but the problem is
that first Neil Brennen and more recently Bill Brock have been posting
statements about me that are untrue. Fortunately, the site
administrators have regularly deleted these untrue statements made by
Neil Brennen and Bill Brock without intervention from any of us.

Laugh - One of these biographers is a compulsive liar and distorter in his
every public word, even though the CJA of America have sought to honour him
for his biographies of 1700-rated players, while they ignore the Silence of
the Lambs! I know not the other one.

Nevertheless, Bill Brock keeps reposting his stuff, even after it had
been deleted. Therefore, I decided to post my own biography of Bill
Brock to alert readers to what is going on.

Such stuff! And how American-egalitarian it is that one can distort another
person with seeming composure in public as if this comprised anything
worthwhile.

I have sometimes been accused of being anti-American, rather less than
actual Americans accuse themselves, nevertheless, this **** is worth
no-one's attention and while Larry Parr wished Sam Sloan to succeed to
office at USCF to open up its affairs, I cannot conclude with him that outer
space contains any air at all.

Phil Innes

Old August 20th 05, 12:55 AM
[email protected]

My own wiki--kewl! Add: married to former Bunny; Ph.D. English; former
resident (1976-77), Third West, East Campus (I played for the B team
that year and had Ron Henley busted in an early round--the big fish got
away). Still, I don't think I merit a Who's Who entry, let alone a
wiki....

How should the following be undistorted, Phil? We strive for NPOV....

The Commonwealth of Virginia found Sloan guilty of attempted
abduction of his daughter stemming from the ensuing custody dispute, as
well as failure to appear before the court; Sloan vigorously disputed
Virginia's jurisdiction in what he viewed as a family matter. Sloan
served approximately two years in prison.

Old August 20th 05, 01:04 AM
[email protected]

P.S.

1. Sloan is correct that I incorrectly described his having one felony
conviction for kidnapping; in fact, he has two convictions for less
serious felonies. I promptly corrected my error.

2. An editor wanted to see proof of Sloan's felony convictions and took
down my edit as unsourced. I provided the proof and restored the edit.
The editor agreed and withdrew the objection. The history is
available for examination on the page.

Old August 20th 05, 04:49 PM
[email protected]

How should the following be undistorted, Phil? We strive for NPOV....

The Commonwealth of Virginia found Sloan guilty of attempted
abduction of his daughter stemming from the ensuing custody dispute, as
well as failure to appear before the court; Sloan vigorously disputed
Virginia's jurisdiction in what he viewed as a family matter. Sloan
served approximately two years in prison.

Since you've called my integrity into question, Phil Innes, kindly help
me correct the relevant passage of the Wikipedia entry in question.

1=2E Is there a factual error in this passage, Phil?

2=2E Does this passage fall short of the Wikipedia ideal of neutral point
of view, Phil?

Obviously, Phil, I have made comments about Sam Sloan in places other
than Wikipedia. You say you don't know me. Perhaps you'll know me a
bit better by the end of this friendly chat.

3=2E Do you agree with Sam Sloan (and here I must apologize to the casual
reader for remarks I find virulently racist) that "Japanese Girls in
America measure the difference by how much deeper the ******'s dick
goes into her mouth"?
http://tinyurl.com/bqczh

4=2E Do you agree with Sam Sloan that "[w]hat Japanese Girls in America
share in common is that All of them have been ****ed by a ******,
except for a few of those who just got here
recently"? http://tinyurl.com/bj2rp http://tinyurl.com/aosmw

5=2E Do Sloan's comments in 3. and 4. above modify your opinion of him as
a citizen?

6=2E As a parent, what is your opinion as to the intended audience for
these web pages created by Sloan, all featuring Misty (the 12-year-old
heroine of the children's cartoon Pok=E9mon)?

http://www.ishipress.com/badporn.htm (here having sex with the
10-year-old boy Ash Ketchum)
http://www.samsloan.com/pokepl=ADot.htm
http://www.shamema.com/pokepoll.htm

7=2E We are certainly all entitled to the pursuit of happiness (here's
Sloan's idea
http://tinyurl.com/78g8t ), at least to the extent we're not infringing
on others' p.o.h. Do you see Sloan's motive as harmless, and would you
encourage him to continue?

8=2E What is your favorite color?

Old August 20th 05, 04:51 PM
[email protected]

broken link in 6: http://www.samsloan.com/pokeplot.htm

Old August 20th 05, 04:58 PM
[email protected]

correction to 6: http://www.ishipress.com/badporn.htm

That's definitely Ash's hat. But I believe that's Ash's mother.
(either way: eww, gross)

Old August 20th 05, 05:46 PM
Mike Murray

On 20 Aug 2005 08:49:44 -0700, "
wrote:

Is it true that one of the essay topics for the new College Entrance
Exam is "Compare and contrast the lifestyles and worldviews of Frank
Harris, Henry Miller, Sam Sloan and Jean Genet" ?

(Kansas students are allowed to substitute Jimmy Swaggart for any one
of the above)
Old August 20th 05, 06:07 PM
[email protected]

:-)