Old August 22nd 05, 04:44 AM

Default Chess Chronile, Vishy Anand &wcn

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can
change the world, indeed, it is the only thing ever has!" Margaret
Meade

Dear Readers,

The 5th issue of the "Chess Chronicle" is out. We are taking
"baby steps" to improve, issue by issue!

Now the "Chess Chronicle" has some permanent articles: Opening
Analysis, Onsite Reporting, Chess Novelties, Tactics Training,
Attacking Play, Interviews, Correspondence Chess, Birthdays, Anecdotes
and Humor.

Very soon we will be providing articles on the "Endgame" and the
"Middlegame"!

The next issue will feature an EXCLUSIVE interview with Vishy Anand and
a new section "Student Asks, Teacher Replies" ... in which you can
ask any chess related questions and our chess teacher will reply!

Dear Readers! The 7th issue is going to be a paid issue. We offer you a
Special Yearly Price $45.00 (24 issues, you pay only $1.88/issue) -
With your subscription we offer you a FREE E-book, 'ChessAdventure'
based on a fantastic win by Fischer worth $25.00 absolutely FREE. Also
you can subscribe one year GOLD membership of WCN (World Chess Network)
for only $35.00 (regular price is $49.00), this offer is only for
"Pakistan Chess Player" & "the Chess Chronicle" readers ONLY.

That issue will feature Exclusive interview with Vassily Ivanchuk

Drop us an email with your comments!

This issue is in PDF format and complete games in PGN (except IM
Dejan's game) You need Adobe reader which you can download from
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html it's FREE! To
read the PGN file you can use Chessbase or FREE version of Chessbase
Light, you can download it from http:///chessbase.com

Use the WinZip to open the file; you can download it from
http://www.WinZip.com or any other program.

Best Wishes and Enjoy!

Chess Chronicle Team

Please visit our websites: