Old August 31st 05, 12:36 AM

Default Hey, Jude ...

Anyone heard from or about chess master Jude Acers down in New
Orleans? Also, I'd guess Paul Morphy's old house has been trashed.
Meanwhile, if Chess HQ ever moves out of Crossville, I presume New
Orleans and Mobile will not be in the running. I wonder also if
European AirBus will go forward with its plan to build a $600 million
production plant in Mobile. Montgomery looks like a safer choice.

Old Haasie

Old August 31st 05, 12:42 AM
Mike Murray

On 30 Aug 2005 16:36:10 -0700, "
wrote:

I wonder also if
European AirBus will go forward with its plan to build a $600 million
production plant in Mobile. Montgomery looks like a safer choice.

Mobile is a fine place for AirBus.

Old Haasie

Old August 31st 05, 01:40 AM
Catalan

"The Historian" wrote in message
oups.com...

The French Quarter appears to be the least damaged part of the city.
I'm sure the owners of Brennan's (the dining establishment that owns
the Morphy house) have taken care to limit the damage.

Had me some eggs benedict one Sunday morning thar. Any relation?

Old August 31st 05, 02:00 AM
The Historian

Catalan wrote:
"The Historian" wrote in message
oups.com...

The French Quarter appears to be the least damaged part of the city.
I'm sure the owners of Brennan's (the dining establishment that owns
the Morphy house) have taken care to limit the damage.

Had me some eggs benedict one Sunday morning thar. Any relation?

Sorry, no relation to Paul Morphy.