Old September 1st 05, 11:39 PM

Default reply hidden in soc.culture.japan

Strange, the National Master forgot his traditional crosspost:

http://tinyurl.com/apuvq

Old September 2nd 05, 03:25 AM

On 1 Sep 2005 15:39:04 -0700, "
wrote:

Strange, the National Master forgot his traditional crosspost:

http://tinyurl.com/apuvq

You will notice that nobody has disageed with me. What I have stated
is just a fact, and it is very well known among the Japanese.
Old September 2nd 05, 04:41 AM

You will notice that nobody has disageed with me. What I have stated
is just a fact, and it is very well known among the Japanese.

Then why were you originally embarrassed to post this "fact" here?
Another Sloanesque "fact": George John and Wayne Praeder do not exist.

***

Elizabeth de Vere was born in 1575. First performance of Henry VI,
part 2: circa 1590-91.

Hmm.

Old September 2nd 05, 03:00 PM

On 1 Sep 2005 20:41:26 -0700, "
wrote:

You will notice that nobody has disageed with me. What I have stated
is just a fact, and it is very well known among the Japanese.

Then why were you originally embarrassed to post this "fact" here?

Do you know any Japanese person? Have you asked any Japanese person
whether my statement is true or not? If you ask three Japanese people
and all of them state that my statement is untrue, then you can post
that here.

My wife is Japanese. Her girlfriends are constantly calling here and I
talk to them every day. All of them are fing Ngers or at least have
done so.

Another Sloanesque "fact": George John and Wayne Praeder do not exist.

Wayne Praeder and George John can easily prove that they exist and
that I am wrong. All they have to do is walk into a chess tournament
anywhere in the USA, and there are chess tournaments taking place in
every small town, and produce photo ID such as a drivers .license
proving that their real name is George John or Wayne Praeder and I
will be proven wrong.

The person calling himself George John was at the USCF Delegates
Meeting in Phoenix on August 13-14, 2005 and had every opportunity to
prove that his real name was George John but declined to do so.

None of this would matter except for the fact that they run for
election on the USCF Executive Board and file ethics complaints and
personal attacks against the board members. The USCF members have a
right to know who they are voting for. In other words, I do not care
that the "Masked Bishop" refuses to reveal his real name, because he
is not running for election. However, we have a right to know the
identity of people who do run for election.

Elizabeth de Vere was born in 1575. First performance of Henry VI,
part 2: circa 1590-91.

Hmm

Right. She wrote Henry VI when she was 16 years old. What is wrong
with that? Lots of 16 year old girls write books and plays and they
are very good and get published.

Old September 2nd 05, 04:19 PM
[email protected]

Have you asked any Japanese person whether my statement is true or
not?

Wayne Praeder and George John can easily prove that they exist and
that I am wrong.

Applying similar standards: prove to me that you're not a k***** f*****
by your suing me.

Otherwise, let us all assume that you are.

Have a delightful weekend!

Old September 2nd 05, 04:31 PM

On 2 Sep 2005 08:19:05 -0700, "
wrote:

Have you asked any Japanese person whether my statement is true or
not?

Wayne Praeder and George John can easily prove that they exist and
that I am wrong.

Applying similar standards: prove to me that you're not a k***** f*****
by your suing me.

Otherwise, let us all assume that you are.

Have a delightful weekend!

Do not forget to watch my TV show on Monday at 3:30 PM.

This one will teach you how to play go, which in turn will teach you
how to get Japanese girls so that you can get sloppy seconds and prove
my theory.
Old September 2nd 05, 04:44 PM
George John

Sam Sloan wrote:

[SNIP]

The person calling himself George John was at the USCF Delegates
Meeting in Phoenix on August 13-14, 2005

True.

and had every opportunity to
prove that his real name was George John but declined to do so.

False!!

Mostly as a joke, but also to put to rest any lingering doubts stirred
up by the Sam Sloan "Fact Factory" which continues to manufacture
grossly defective products at rapid pace -grin-, I showed my TX DL to a
fair number of people at the 2005 USCF Delegates Meeting including at
least two of the current EB members.

[SNIP]

Best regards,

George John

Old September 2nd 05, 05:19 PM
[email protected]

Do not forget to watch my TV show on Monday at 3:30 PM.

This one will teach you how to play go, which in turn will teach you
how to get Japanese girls so that you can get sloppy seconds and prove
my theory.

True wit is nature to advantage dressed,
What oft was thought, but ne'er so well expressed.

Old September 2nd 05, 05:33 PM

On 2 Sep 2005 09:19:17 -0700, "
wrote:

Do not forget to watch my TV show on Monday at 3:30 PM.

This one will teach you how to play go, which in turn will teach you
how to get Japanese girls so that you can get sloppy seconds and prove
my theory.

True wit is nature to advantage dressed,
What oft was thought, but ne'er so well expressed.

I thought that was from Elizabeth Vere, but I guess it was from Pope.