Old September 2nd 05, 10:25 PM

Default How much aid has arrived from France?

How much aid to New Orleans has arrived from France? Meanwhile, I hear
rumors that Columbia is sending a boatload of cocaine to the ghetto to
replace lost staches. Mexico, of course is sending replacement
Mexicans.

Old Haasie

Old September 2nd 05, 11:06 PM
Kiddon

Too soon for cold jokes.

kiddon

Old September 3rd 05, 02:40 AM

I should bite my lip. 54 nations have pledged aid lead by Australia's
$8 million contribution. France is in there with an offer of ships and
helicopters.

Old Haasie

Old September 3rd 05, 02:47 AM
The Historian

Kiddon wrote:
Too soon for cold jokes.

What sort of sophisticated wit did you expect from someone like RHaas
who uses the "n" word?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.g...c0d97d2?hl=en&

Old September 3rd 05, 03:07 AM

On 2 Sep 2005 14:25:07 -0700, " wrote:

Mexico, of course is sending replacement Mexicans.

Old Haasie

I must admit I got a laugh out of that one.

Old September 3rd 05, 04:30 AM

You're an ass, you know.

Your comments are in poor taste. I've been helping some of the
thousands of refugees streaming into my hometown of Memphis and
donating money and supplies to these folks.

Keep your stupid jokes to yourself.

Old September 3rd 05, 04:55 AM
[email protected]

"What sort of sophisticated wit did you expect from someone like RHaas
who uses the "n" word?" (Neil Brennen)
=========
Yes, indeed, I do. When the mood strikes I use the common epithets
for all races, creeds, colors, nations of origin, and most especially
religions of all kinds. I am, however, at a loss to find a word to
describe those snipers who were shooting at the doctors in New Orleans.
I would be willing to bet they were dark skinned persons. Put another
way, let's say its a good thing that I'm not running the relief effort
down there. From the footage I've seen, New Orleans must have the
world's largest population of grossly obese negroes. A month's worth
of starvation would do them good. I'd start dropping them MRE's when
my spies on the ground told me the shelves in the looted stores held
only rat poison. After a month without crack cocaine almost any white
powder would look tempting.

Old Haasie

Old September 3rd 05, 05:24 AM
[email protected]

"You're an ass, you know.

Your comments are in poor taste. I've been helping some of the
thousands of refugees streaming into my hometown of Memphis and
donating money and supplies to these folks.

Keep your stupid jokes to yourself.
(leshaun foss)
Good for you. I didn't even donate to the relief effort last year in
storm flattened Punta Gorda, Florida just 50 miles away.

Old Haasie