Old September 3rd 05, 02:22 AM

Default Disaster effect

One of the really bad effects of the disaster in New Orleans is that
there are probably a lot of ICC disconnects by New Orleans players that
will never be resumed.

Old Haasie

Old September 3rd 05, 02:10 PM
Kiddon

Here I was thinking about all of the loss of human life, property,
pets, etc... and what I should have been thinking of is the effect on
ICC.

kiddon