Old September 5th 05, 09:03 PM
Jerzy

Default Go Lesson # 1 by Sam Sloan

"Sam Sloan" wrote

I had a lot of problems making my go shows. Two top Go personalities
got in an argument about it, one apparently claiming that I should not
be allowed to make it.

Why cannot amateurs make such films ? Only profis are allowed to make it ?
;-)

Where can I download the whole lesson ? I`ve seen only 7 last minutes of it
and it was real fun to see your daughter actively promoting Go ;-)

Regards,

Jerzy

Old September 5th 05, 09:40 PM
Catalan

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message

There are problems such as my wife kept shouting at me to do this or
that,

Guess we know who wears the pants in that idyllic relationship.

Old September 5th 05, 10:04 PM

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 22:03:39 +0200, "Jerzy" wrote:

"Sam Sloan" wrote

I had a lot of problems making my go shows. Two top Go personalities
got in an argument about it, one apparently claiming that I should not
be allowed to make it.

Why cannot amateurs make such films ? Only profis are allowed to make it ?
;-)

Where can I download the whole lesson ? I`ve seen only 7 last minutes of it
and it was real fun to see your daughter actively promoting Go ;-)

Regards,

Jerzy

Thank you very much. Did you watch this in Poland?

Old September 5th 05, 11:36 PM

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 22:03:39 +0200, "Jerzy" wrote:

Where can I download the whole lesson ? I`ve seen only 7 last minutes of it
and it was real fun to see your daughter actively promoting Go ;-)

Regards,

Jerzy

You can downoad it now at
http://www.ishipress.com/goshow.asf

However, when the voice audio starts, please turn your computer volume
up to maximum. Otherwise, the voices are hard to hear.

Old September 6th 05, 10:42 AM
Jerzy

Sam Sloan wrote:

Thank you very much. Did you watch this in Poland?

Of course. Since I have a slightly better connection to the net I have no
problems in watching video over it :-)

Old September 6th 05, 10:43 AM
Jerzy

Sam Sloan wrote:

You can downoad it now at
http://www.ishipress.com/goshow.asf

However, when the voice audio starts, please turn your computer volume
up to maximum. Otherwise, the voices are hard to hear.

Yes, it was a technical issue this time.

Thank you Sam.
Old September 6th 05, 10:46 AM
Jerzy

Jürgen R. wrote:
Lord God Almighty! Even for Brooklyn Community TV this is dreadful.

However, no harm is done because the audience for a BCat show at 3:30
pm is, on average, 4.27 viewers.

Sloan is uncombed and unwashed, as usual. And this time he forgot to
put a belt on, so that his shirt-tails are hanging out; and, as usual,
his fly is open.

What else can anyone expect from such an uebermensch like Juergen the
Ratfuehrer