Old September 5th 05, 10:04 PM
Niemand

Default The Sam Sloan TV Show

Sam Sloan wrote:
So please watch the show and report back here what you think.

Or, you could save yourself the trouble of watching, and do what Sam
does: form an opinion without knowing anything of what you're talking
about.

Old September 5th 05, 11:39 PM

On 5 Sep 2005 14:04:01 -0700, "Niemand" wrote:

Sam Sloan wrote:
So please watch the show and report back here what you think.

Or, you could save yourself the trouble of watching, and do what Sam
does: form an opinion without knowing anything of what you're talking
about.

For those of you who do not know, "Niemand" is Taylor Kingston using
an alias. He does it this way to create the impression that there are
a lot of people who agree with his personal attacks against me.

Old September 6th 05, 01:00 AM
Taylor Kingston

Sam Sloan wrote:
For those of you who do not know, "Niemand" is Taylor Kingston using
an alias. He does it this way to create the impression that there are
a lot of people who agree with his personal attacks against me.

No, Sam, I do it to preserve your illusion that lots of people are
interested what you say.