Old September 7th 05, 11:06 PM
Catalan

Default No HB Foundation Tournament in 2006?

No HB Foundation Tournament in 2006?

That's what the word on the street is. If true, a pity. I really enjoyed the
location and the effort.

Old September 8th 05, 03:48 AM

"No HB Foundation Tournament in 2006?
That's what the word on the street is. If true, a pity. I really
enjoyed the location and the effort." (Catalan)
=========
Awww, too bad. No more money for chess, huh? I guess the chess
folks will have to hit the streets with tin cups in hand begging for
chess. Who will play the Greater Fool next time, I wonder?

Old Haasie

Old September 8th 05, 03:53 AM

My second-hand understanding is that Brian Molohon has a medical issue
that needs to be addressed; by the time he recovers from surgery (in a
month or so), the window for a spring/summer 2006 event will be closed.