Old September 10th 05, 03:51 AM
Matt Nemmers

Default Disastrous news from the Board of Elections

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
Disasterous for whom?

Hey. Wait just a cotton-pickin minute. You said that you were leaving
here and never coming back.

What are you doing back here?

I was being threatened and harassed.

LOL. "Threatened."

Anyone trying to "hold me" to a statement like that would be furthering
that agenda.

Kinda like people trying to "hold [you]" to the many other outlandish
statements you've made here regarding you chess ability.

I had to protect myself and make some various people (anti-disability
types) aware of what was going on here.

"Anti-disability types." ROFLMFAO. Who's NOT anti-disability? But your
ability to label yourself a "victim" continues to astound and amaze.

Anyone who wants to continue what they did before is going to see why that
won't be such a wise idea.

Still waiting for my letter.

I'll post where I want, when I want, and if you have a problem with that,
it won't be the only one you have.

Yeah. Don't expect Gordo to back up or stand by ANY of his claims here,
fella. He just doesn't do that.

Now **** off.

You first.