Old September 13th 05, 04:49 PM
Jerzy

Default Go Lesson # 2 by Sam Sloan

This show stars my daughter, Sandra Kimura Sloan. More people want to
watch her than want to watch me, for some reason.

OK she was only at the beginning of the show # 2 unlike the first time ;-)

This show is just about perfect. The audio and video are perfect.
There are three very minor imperfections. I will not tell you what
they are, because I am hoping that you will tell me what they are.

Yes, the voice was much better this time.

The presentation of the upper-left edge of the goban was imperfect : it was
slightly
cut off.
The second imperfection was the presentation of goban itself, however I
wonder what can be done to make it more proper.

BTW Your final word in lesson #2 is that Go players are respected in many
ways in Asia and I can only confirm that observation because I know from my
own experience that good chess players are more respected in many ways in
Europe than 'ordinary' people who do not play. I know several cases when
chess abilities of employees where decisive for employers to employ them.