Old September 14th 05, 05:11 AM
Odious

Default Time for some prefiling discovery of AMAZON

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
I see some folks can't fathom that there are readers out there who might
not like "The Game," so they accuse the negative reviewers of being ME.

Fortunately, Amazon traces IP addresses, so we can find out who is saying
such awful and untrue things about me.

I reported your named review to Amazon as inappropriate because, by your own
admission, you had not read the book when you wrote it the review, and you
are clearly using the review process to spam your own ****ty books.

Are you going to sue me too?

Although I nearly wet myself laughing at you when you wrote this:

"This is the second book I have "lived through" rather than just read. The
first was "Searching For Bobby Fischer""

LOL! Funny I do not remember the part where Bobby Fischer contracted herpes
and claimed to be Jesus. Or where he still lived with his mommy at age 40
and spent his time threatening to sue people on Usenet for saying mean
things about him.

Face reality, you did not live through either book ray... no matter how much
you wish otherwise. You are, and will always be, nothing more than a loser
sitting on the sidelines and heckling those who accomplish what you know you
never will.