Old September 25th 05, 12:47 AM

Default the rights of the child

Good thing or bad thing, these rights?

Sloan wanted to port kiddie chattel about--the Commonwealth of Virginia
and a jury of his peers disagreed--that's why he's a twice-convicted
felon.

Sloan also thinks it's cool to use a "young girl"--more precisely, by
his own account, a series of young girls--for sexual pleasure.
http://www.samsloan.com/chantabu.htm

When my turn came, I went into the booth with three other men. The
curtain came down. As soon as the curtain came down, the young girl who
was in front of me grabbed my hand, pushed my hand down into her
panties, and stuck my finger into her pussy.

Then, seconds later, the young girl abruptly pulled my hand out of her
pussy. At just the moment that she got my hand out of her pussy and out
of her panties, the curtain went back up.

This was an amazing deal. I had gotten a free feel for just eight
cents, American money.

I went around the fair. There were several other booths with young
girls in them. I went into each of them, and had my finger stuck into
many young pussies, all at the cost of two baht each.

******

http://www.hri.ca/fortherecord1998/d...c-11-add13.htm

******

Could Larry Parr provide us with yet another CELEBRATION of digital
penetration of young girls?

2000 words is not sufficient, Larry baby: give us a book.

Old September 25th 05, 12:48 AM

But do get back to us on the XOR first--I know how you despise loose
ends.

Old September 25th 05, 12:54 AM

http://www.hri.ca/fortherecord1998/d...c-11-add13.htm

3. _Child victims of prostitution_

[...]

463. The main laws concerning prostitution, which also cover sale and
trafficking for sexual purposes, are as follows:

(a) The Penal Code of 1956. Under the Code, prostitution is not illegal
but procurement for the purpose of prostitution is. ****Further,
consent of a child under 15 is no defence against the charge of
rape.**** (emphasis added-WHB) There are heavy penalties against
child sexual exploitation;