Old September 26th 05, 02:30 AM

Default Since the USCF forum exists, there's no reason to be here, is there?

Let's all leave this place to the congenital liars.

See you at http://www.uschess.org/forums/ !

Old September 26th 05, 02:35 AM

On 25 Sep 2005 18:30:16 -0700, "
wrote:

Let's all leave this place to the congenital liars.

See you at http://www.uschess.org/forums/ !

Bye. Bye.
Old September 26th 05, 04:57 AM
The Historian

Let's all leave this place to the congenital liars.

See you at
http://www.uschess.org/forums/ !

Since you and Kingston are gone, there's no reason for me to stay
(sorry, Innes and Tomic)!

Goodbye RGCP.

Old September 26th 05, 05:17 AM
[email protected]

THE JOKERS AIN'T REALLY LEAVING

Let's all leave this place to the congenital liars. -- Bill Brock

Since you and Kingston are gone, there's no reason for me to stay
(sorry, Innes and Tomic)! Goodbye RGCP. -- The Historian

Bill Brock is desperate these days. And, yes, I
say bye-bye to him as well as the Messrs. Kingston,
"Rynd" and The Historian. These guys will be able to
exchange notes with Mike Nolan on the latest rating
parameters for those between 1350 and 1423 on the
rating scale.

Matt Nemmers asks for verifiable lies from Stan
Booz and Bill Brock. Mr. Booz wrote that Don Schultz
helped to bring Natrol to the USCF -- which he then
said he was joking about. He claimed that Mr. Schultz
told him at the U.S. Open that the Natrol deal was
bringing $50,000 to the Federation. Mr. Schultz
offered a mutual polygraph examination, and Joel
Channing offered to put up big bucks to make it
happen. Mr. Booz then said he was joking. Etc. etc.

Stan Booz also lied about my lobbying for the job of
Chess Life editor. Months later he claimed he was joking.
He denied stating that Erik Anderson of AF4C was on the
take and I dredged up his post calling him just another trough feeder.

Bill Brock lied when stating that I am part of an
international deal to exploit young girls, working
with Sam Sloan. He lied -- admitting such, though he
was once again joking -- when stating that my children
were foraging. Those who would like to see my kids
and how they live can go to www.themalaysian.com.my/parrfamily.

These guys are always the jokers -- always just
joking or, in the style of NM Taylor Kingston, the
1800-rated but self-proclaimed 2300+ ELO Grand
Panjandrum, making a false claim about his rating in
order to set a clever trap for Sam Sloan and this writer.

One recollects NM Kingston's lie re this writer:
he knew I would not jump to the rating bait, but
since I later sided with Sam in the debate, I had
fallen into his still deep trap. And so on.

All these guys who announced they are leaving
will be lurking. You can take rat poison on that,
as Al Horowitz used to say.

We note that the name "Liarry" is back, and we
are pleased.

Old September 26th 05, 05:37 AM
[email protected]

THE LONG GOODBYE

We've had these long good-byes before, and they
go on and on and on. They are the never-ending
good-byes.

Poor Neil Brennen: he has taken seriously Bill
Brock and NM Taylor Kingston, the 1800-rated but
self-proclaimed 2300+ ELO atomsmasher.

Neil: Bill Brock was like John Belushi in
Animal House, a product of the popcult which I have
seen and admit with regret that I found to be
hilarious. Remember? Belushi stands up at one point and
delivers a speech about the perfidious German attack
on Pearl Harbor and leads his frat mates out of the
house on a mission to attack the local homecoming
parade. Well, they all follow him.

Bill Brock has just done the same thing. But he
ran out of the room and no one followed -- in truth,
Mr. Brock won't even follow himself. He'll be back
here soon explaining that he was only joking
or something along those lines.

There's always a joke somewhere among the
jokers. There's always a promise of good-bye followed
a bit later by an abashed "hello, again."

I'm genuinely surprised that Neil Brennen took
the bait seriously.

Old September 26th 05, 07:30 AM
[email protected]

AMERICA NEEDS LIARS

Bill Brock has announced that he is leaving rgcp.

So sad.

By now, Mr. Brock knows that the faithful Neil Brennen also
announced his departure, based on Mr. Brock's hightailin' it outta
here. Will he let down Faithful Neil? Will he prove a frail vessel,
who also doublecrosses "James Rynd"? Or will he stalwartly point his
schnozzola to the moderated, moderate USCF discussion forum where the
Delegates roam and the skies are not cloudy all day?

Gang, there is action and plenty of adventure to come. Stay
tuned next week.

And remember gang: America needs liars like Liarry.

Old September 26th 05, 01:18 PM
Chess One

wrote in message
ups.com...
Let's all leave this place to the congenital liars.

See you at http://www.uschess.org/forums/ !

Interesting term, "congenital liars". I'm surprised that the new forum
doesn't advertise for 'the saved' or 'the chosen ones'.

I see that one person who has gone off previously lasted 6 days in a
moderated forum before ejection, so the guessing game isn't when they'll be
back, but how soon.

For example, I rather doubt that you could use a term like "congenital
liars" in a moderated forum, and that is an unusually mild expression from
some.

So when they return they'll be bursting with repressed emotional needs to
call other people "congenital liars" - and we should all be sympathetic to
the poor souls, and not point out that using a phrase meaning 'to lie from
birth' is one not really met in nature - but we understand they never paid
much attention to nature, or thinking as such, in the first place,
preferring to emote a lot.

We should not run their noses in the fact that emoters may have made a bad
choice in choosing a moderated forum...

So! what do we think - any fool here think it'll last as long as 14 days?

Cordially, Phil Innes

Old September 26th 05, 01:52 PM
[email protected]

And, yes, I say bye-bye to him as well as the Messrs. Kingston, "Rynd" and The Historian

I never claimed to be leaving. This time it is you who needs to
straighten out his facts. I find this cesspool amusing, with lesser
lights such as you and Innes trying to bully us with your gorilla-like
chest thumping. To say nothing of Groan Tomic - our Panzer-like
"Internet GM."

And since you love Animal House so much, let's say that your name
henceforth will be Weasel.

Old September 26th 05, 02:54 PM
Angelo DePalma

Larry,

Start your own #*&@#$(@* thread. I don't understand why you continue to be
such an asshole about this.

adp

oups.com...

Old September 26th 05, 05:18 PM
[email protected]

So! what do we think - any fool here think it'll last as long as 14 days?

It would seem to me that the intelligent poster would keep using this
forum and the "new" forum as well.

In academia, for example, some really good ideas come out of the
journals that are not heavily peer-reviewed, but there is a lot of junk
there too. The heavily peer-reviewed journals have a higher overall
standard of quality, but exclude some good ideas because they go
against the grain. So why not both?